Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Girl - Worcester  (Read 1975 times)

2 review(s) for  NaughtyGirl (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline WorcWarrior

External Link/Members Only

Went to check this chick out as she has good reviews already! Was at this lovely country cottage within half hour of texting! Very petite girl with an amazing ass and pretty face, no tits, tanned and very alluring! Heads up the apples and hands over a ton 50 for an hour of this Latinos time! Heads to the only bathroom in the property to freshen up then gets a lovely smooch and a little dance when I go back to the master bedroom, watch out for the low ceilings if you’re a big lad like me  :rolleyes:!
After a little snog, as she’s standing on a higher floor, she asks me to the bed and if I’d like a massage! Fuck that, I tell her to lay down so I can stroke her firm framework!! After a while, she’s confused and tells me that I’m her boss and we should swap, Na luv, I’m eating you out first! This chicks pussy is outstanding and tastes only of white wine, different but I like it!! She loves me fucking her with my tongue and fingers, we 69 and she’s showing her appreciation by really going to town on my manhood! We fucked in every position, she did exactly as she was told and seemed to love every minute of me being there, which was about 75!! She has a very tight pussy for a mother and is probably mid 30’s but her body and face is mid 20’s! Felt like I was being squeezed by her ovaries with every thrust!
Cracking bird, spent a few days there as she’s not around for long tells me she resides in London so I’ll make the most of her while she’s here!! She’s now on my ‘Class A’ list which ain’t that big and I’m on her regular list, so apparently will get a call if she’s in the area, treat her well, the place is so discreet it’s untrue, no neighbours, no fuck all but the foxes!!
« Last Edit: June 15, 2021, 09:59:12 pm by WorcWarrior »

Offline oldmanking

those are some amazingly suckable nipples......  ;)    but grey hair?  :unknown:

Offline WorcWarrior

those are some amazingly suckable nipples......  ;)    but grey hair?  :unknown:

Spunked some fuckin money on her, I tell ya  :cool: