Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Insatiable Charlotte - Croydon - Complete waste of time  (Read 1872 times)

16 review(s) for Insatiable Charlotte (12 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Zeegwl

There is already plenty of reviews on here for Charlotte, and given my various attempts to try to arrange a booking with her, it's not surprising. On occasion in the past, I have tried calling and texting her with no reply. Sometimes when she doesn't have the green light on, sometimes when she does.

Therefore, I was excited when she replied and we arranged a booking about a week in advance, to which she gave a short reply, confirming asking me to confirm on Monday.

We reconfirmed the day before and again in the morning 90minutes before meeting. No warning signs at all so set off on my way.

However, 30 minutes before the meet I got a message cancelling the booking with no explanation at all and a complete wasted journey. 

If she had decided not to work that day, it would have been nice to have been warned a little in advance. No apology or even a reply at all.

Given the lack of response, I embarked on a journey for nothing and had my time wasted even though we confirmed the booking in the morning by her (twice)

I feel a standalone post to warn others is justified, rather than just tacking a couple of lines on to what is a positive review from another punter.