Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Sky Eyes & MISS_TANYA_TURNER Duo YORK  (Read 3693 times)

27 review(s) for Sexy Sky Eyes (21 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
23 review(s) for MISS_TANYA_TURNER (17 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline BritishViking

Intro
A class duo with these two ladies
External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Details
30 mins
£160
Kissing, owo, cim

Venue
Hotel just outside York near the racecourse. Busy place with a discrete back entrance.

Comms
Called Sexy Sky Eyes at around 3.30pm and was booked in to see them for 8pm. Can't argue with that. Was told to text to just confirm I was still coming a couple of hours before which isn't a problem. Once at the venue gave her a call and she directed me to the room.

The ladies
Now the pics on AW are old... BUT they are both very attractive ladies still! Sexy Sky Eyes is brunette, I would say a size 12, easily 5ft 7 (taller in heels) very pretty eyes and a cracking pair on her, fake but well done.
Miss Tanya Turner is bigger then her picture, blonde, probably a size 16 but again very attractive. Shorter probably 5ft 4 but again fantastic pair..
Both ladies are very friendly and bubberly... Put me at ease straight away.

The meeting
Got to the venue and called Sky and she directed me to the room. No issues getting here at all. Got outside and I could hear both ladies talking door opened and I was greeted by a big kiss from both ladies. Quick freshen up in the bathroom (was offered a shower, but had just come from home so didn't need one) paperwork sorted and I was told to strip and get on the bed.
Lots of kissing, tit sucking and grouping. Small amount of fingering before both ladies moved down south and commenced with a double blow job. Now these ladies know how to treat a cock. Nice technique and tempo, one would be on the balls while the other the cock. Took me as deep as they could. I didn't fancy having full sex so was happy to have oral for my time there and in my opinion it was a good choice! Lots of dirty talk, Lots of kissing and grouping the ladies were swapping between kissing and sucking before I finished in Sexy Sky Eyes Mouth, she took it well as there was a lot and then off she went to the bathroom.
Was offered a massage which I declined, just had a nice chat instead. I wasn't offered a shower at the end but sure if I asked they would have let me use it.

My only negative I would say is they are both pretty loud so the dirty talk would easily be heard if you are walking past the room or next to it. But that is me being picky!

Conclusion
Overall a great duo experience and would return when they are both back in York.

Offline BritishViking

Sorry I forgot to add in the ladies section, I would say both ladies are in there 40's

Offline Voyager

Sexy Sky Eyes is a nice bubbly lady.  Friendly with great personal skills and lovely Yorkshire accent.  The last time I was with an English service provider was a very very long time ago.

She has been round a block a few times and the service is delivered to spec. 

The face is sweet but figure wise I was hoping for a fitter looking lady judging by the photos.  They have been shopped but it is her.  She is a bit rounded in the middle and of course has a body of an older lady.  Her stated age of 37 seems a bit generous towards her.

I can see her being suitable for many gents here.  Whilst I received an efficient service, I was not turned on at any point during the meet.  Enjoyed her company.

Offline Scuderia Fan

I saw SSE years ago. She must be pushing 50 by now. She’s also very heavily tattooed and is using very old heavily photoshopped pics.