Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual Tanya x - Liverpool  (Read 2594 times)

42 review(s) for Sensual Tanya x (17 positive, 14 neutral, 11 negative) [Indexed by The Outsider]

Offline BlackLuster

Hadn't had a punt in a while and Tanya had been on my hot list for a few years.
Comms were fine via text and I managed to find her place easily enough.

As soon as I entered everything seemed to change. The agreed upon hour was now only half an hour, I agreed to it because I was in the mood for some kind of action but knowing myself I really needed an hour to enjoy myself as it can take me a while to finish, especially if the girl is as frigid as she seemed to be. I thought, okay, this will at least be a test run so I proceeded to pay and get on with it.

I did as she asked by getting undressed and waited for her to put away the money. When she returned I noticed she was in an even moodier state for some reason.

She starts by putting oil on my back which was fine but the time was scarce so I kindly asked about what her plan was and if we could start with her undressed (she was still in a bikini and hadn't undressed or gotten me hard). If we had a full hour I would have no problem starting things slow but I didn't want to leave with blue balls, so during this massage she rudely tells me to be quiet and "relax" despite all the attitude thus far coming from her. I was understandably getting annoyed but I continued to lay on my front and after a brief pause tried to have a conversation with her to lighten the mood but she wasn't having any of it, she promptly storms off and tells me I have to leave. She then throws my money in a disrespectful way for me to pick up and refuses me access to the sink to wash my hands after wiping off her oil. Outrageous behaviour! I had literally never encountered this in my years of punting.

At the very least I got my money back.

The pictures seemed genuine but the attitude on her made this one of the worst experiences.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 15, 2021, 12:27:52 am by redneon »

Offline Blackcat25

Thanks for the review buddy although I’m sorry to hear about the shite experience! I’d been in two minds about booking this lady despite the mixed reviews. Your recent experience had swayed me to not even bother….she is probably so sour in the fact that this is her line of work and despises the punters.  Perhaps she should consider a career change to a traffic warden or maybe a GP’s receptionist  :sarcastic:

Given your track record of shit experiances I can highly recommend another Tanya in Liverpool.

« Last Edit: June 15, 2021, 08:36:48 am by Blackcat25 »

Offline sir wanksalot

Hadn't had a punt in a while and Tanya had been on my hot list for a few years.
Comms were fine via text and I managed to find her place easily enough.

As soon as I entered everything seemed to change. The agreed upon hour was now only half an hour, I agreed to it because I was in the mood for some kind of action but knowing myself I really needed an hour to enjoy myself as it can take me a while to finish, especially if the girl is as frigid as she seemed to be. I thought, okay, this will at least be a test run so I proceeded to pay and get on with it.

I did as she asked by getting undressed and waited for her to put away the money. When she returned I noticed she was in an even moodier state for some reason.

She starts by putting oil on my back which was fine but the time was scarce so I kindly asked about what her plan was and if we could start with her undressed (she was still in a bikini and hadn't undressed or gotten me hard). If we had a full hour I would have no problem starting things slow but I didn't want to leave with blue balls, so during this massage she rudely tells me to be quiet and "relax" despite all the attitude thus far coming from her. I was understandably getting annoyed but I continued to lay on my front and after a brief pause tried to have a conversation with her to lighten the mood but she wasn't having any of it, she promptly storms off and tells me I have to leave. She then throws my money in a disrespectful way for me to pick up and refuses me access to the sink to wash my hands after wiping off her oil. Outrageous behaviour! I had literally never encountered this in my years of punting.

At the very least I got my money back.

The pictures seemed genuine but the attitude on her made this one of the worst experiences.

Mate......you have had 2 positive reviews out of 11. Either you are very unlucky or there is some other reason. Maybe expectations are too high?
« Last Edit: June 15, 2021, 08:36:12 am by sir wanksalot »

Offline Access

Mate......you have had 2 positive reviews out of 11. Either you are very unlucky or there is some other reason. Maybe expectations are too high?
I’m not so sure… I’d say most of my recent encounters have also been negative. Maybe you’re right about expectations but I don’t think this review shows it’s his expectation that’s an issue  :lol:
It’s a strange time for punting I think. SP’s have had it quite hard the last year (or not!) in terms of lost revenue so maybe they’re mentally struggling too

Offline sir wanksalot

I’m not so sure… I’d say most of my recent encounters have also been negative. Maybe you’re right about expectations but I don’t think this review shows it’s his expectation that’s an issue  :lol:
It’s a strange time for punting I think. SP’s have had it quite hard the last year (or not!) in terms of lost revenue so maybe they’re mentally struggling too

I just checked. You only have youself to blame for Dollybird though  :P

Offline Access

I just checked. You only have youself to blame for Dollybird though  :P
Yeah this is true  :lol:

Offline Resources3xx

U shouldn’t read into things too much like that. Ive seen a lot of girls over the years and probably write a review for u under 10%.Personally I don’t write reviews on girls who already have reviews, I prefer to write them for ones where I TOFTT, and unfortunately a lot end up being negative due to no shows, fake profiles and other dishoesties. HOWEVER I do fine the -ves review most helpful and hopefully they prevent someone else being conned out of £80+

« Last Edit: June 15, 2021, 01:51:20 pm by Resources3xx »

Offline BlackLuster

Not at all, I've just rarely felt compelled to write a good review unless the service was unusually good. I'd say most of my experiences over the years have been positive or neutral, but the bad ones tend to feel more deserving of a review for obvious reasons.