Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: VIP in Preston.  (Read 1017 times)

Offline Laid_back_bloke

I’ve looked at VIP for a while, also seen some good reviews.

Tempted to give it a whirl. So who’s the one to ask for, or not to. Paige seems to long term resident. But a lot of new names on the rota.

The access issues, isn’t a problem.

Cheers.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2021, 02:44:38 pm by Laid_back_bloke »

Offline Blackpool Rock

It's Ok as parlours go and AFAIK the best this side of Manchester
External Link/Members Only

I've always liked Lola so if you like Asian girls she's a good shout though last time I saw her she seemed to have put quite a bit of lockdown weight on so i'm now Umming about whether to see her again for a while (in the hope she goes on a diet), she doen't appear to have been on the rota for a few weeks though.

Paige does seem to have been there a while and generally good reports though she did used to be called Jade and I believe got the push for offering BB, presumably she's dropped that and allowed back under a new name

I've not seen Maddie in the room but had a good chat with her about 9 months ago when I arrived early and she was covering on reception while the receptionist nipped to the shop.
She did seem like a really lovely girl and i'm 50/50 whether to punt her, the only thing that puts me off is she is perhaps a bit larger than I normally go for, not fat but more of a "Milfy" 12 whereas I like a size 6; 8 or 10 spinner

Online Rack Admirer

Paige is very good at DT OWO. She is Friendly and chatty too.

Offline Laid_back_bloke

Paige is very good at DT OWO. She is Friendly and chatty too.

Paige is looking my def go for...

Any know if any of them do a Duo? Think I’ve read previously that Paige does...
« Last Edit: June 17, 2021, 10:12:28 pm by Laid_back_bloke »

Offline photoclicker

Not experinced it but she does. I would  suggest see paige then ask who is good at duo. Some will just let one girl do all the work.