Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sumalee Bolton?  (Read 5570 times)

Offline john54321

Hi all. Anyone know if Sumalee is still working? Used to have ads on Gumtree but they've disappeared. I miss her b2b  :blush:

Offline steeeevo75

I've lost touch with her. She stopped advertising a while back and was seeing a few regulars. Think she's moved gaff in Bolton, but I've lost her number and can't get in touch.

Offline psb

Some twat posted that she had died from an overdose while in Thailand. Turned out to be a hoax. I imagine it affected her business.

Offline kris

07736 817698  ESSAYEZ PEUT-ÊTRE ÇA MARCHE

Offline john54321

Sounds like she's off grid for now. High octane b2b is hard to come by at the moment.

Offline steeeevo75

07736 817698  ESSAYEZ PEUT-ÊTRE ÇA
MARCHE
she's not answering to that anymore

Offline dadio

External Link/Members Only

Now going by the name of Liya
I rang and recognised her voice. Saw her many years ago when she was in Westhoughton, but after the BB rumours on here, I won't be seeing her. Others may be a little more forgiving.  :unknown:

Offline Edwin D

Is this confirmed?
Zero reviews in six years of membership despite posts alluding to meets.

I suspect even if this info is correct, we’ll never hear how you utilised it.

Offline john54321

I rang and recognised her voice. Saw her many years ago when she was in Westhoughton, but after the BB rumours on here, I won't be seeing her. Others may be a little more forgiving.  :unknown:

Anyone established if this is indeed Sumalee/Malee? Don't want to pay for a body scrub by accident

Offline Access

Anyone established if this is indeed Sumalee/Malee? Don't want to pay for a body scrub by accident
I’ve messaged a few times and it doesn’t sound like her. No extras.

Offline john54321

I’ve messaged a few times and it doesn’t sound like her. No extras.

Just messaged her myself. I got a load of waffle about spa foot treatments so just asked upfront is b2b on offer and no was the answer.

Offline john54321

Any further information whether Malee is back working? I miss her moody intense b2b.

Offline steeeevo75

Saw her in Bolton market buying food a few weeks ago. She said hello but then quickly scurried off before I got chance to speak to her about it. Said she had her son with her round the corner. Don't think she's bothering anymore.

Offline john54321

Saw her in Bolton market buying food a few weeks ago. She said hello but then quickly scurried off before I got chance to speak to her about it. Said she had her son with her round the corner. Don't think she's bothering anymore.

Cheers. Good to hear that she's still knocking about the place. Shame she's stopped working.

Offline Mofti20211

I went to see her in a flat just 1 min from centre of town. She still got the moves!
Banned reason: No intention of reviewing.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline john54321

I went to see her in a flat just 1 min from centre of town. She still got the moves!

Lucky you mate.  :D She advertising? Her number isn't working anymore.

Offline Kool Keef

Are you gonna do a review?

Offline Chris1990mcr

She was a miserable moody bitch.

Offline Mofti20211

She got a new number.  She goes by aliyah massage bolton. Same service as before.

Offline GingerNuts

She got a new number.  She goes by aliyah massage bolton. Same service as before.

And...

Are you gonna do a review?

Offline Mofti20211

I will in my own time. If you can't wait, just book her and try for yourself

Offline GingerNuts

No need to be snippy. You weren't asked if you were going to post a review in the next 10 minutes though, as members are interested, sooner rather than later would be appreciated.

Offline Kool Keef

In other words you can't be arsed to contribute & review  :thumbsdown:

Offline Mofti20211

I cant be arsed yes. But I will do one I can be!

Offline Kool Keef

I cant be arsed yes. But I will do one I can be!

So to be clear, you're confirming you're a leech then?

Offline Mofti20211

Yes thats right. Whatever float your boat.

Offline Kool Keef

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Yes thats right. Whatever float your boat.
No point in you being here then is there if you only want to leech. 

Offline dadio

Seems like I was right.

Offline dirdybird69

The same Somlee as in this advert?

Hi all. Anyone know if Sumalee is still working? Used to have ads on Gumtree but they've disappeared. I miss her b2b  :blush:

Offline Chris1990mcr

That’s a different girl / person entirely and shouldn’t be linked to the Bolton one who was moody, miserable and offered BB allegedly to many.

Offline Access

Seems like I was right.
I’ve spoken to her and it doesn’t seem like her and no extras.

I’ve not visited however and won’t do due to the shite effort she put in to a previous meet.
I guess we need someone to visit to confirm?

Offline Access

She has an interesting medical image of a man’s genitals… bit of a hint maybe?

Offline psb

The picture definitely isn't Sumalee and the location is Levenshulme not Bolton

Offline john54321

Can confirm Sumalee is definitely Aliya/Liya in Bolton on Gumtree

Left a review today, got treated like shit by her so won't be going back. Not sure what she's playing at.

Offline steeeevo75

Yes it's definitely her. Having got her new number on this thread I contacted her. I went to see her on Thursday.
She is now in the turn centre, she has a professional massage table with a hole in.
Same service, full body to body. Her body is so sexy. Allows me to massage her too which is great.

Offline GingerNuts

Yes it's definitely her. Having got her new number on this thread I contacted her. I went to see her on Thursday.
She is now in the turn centre, she has a professional massage table with a hole in.
Same service, full body to body. Her body is so sexy. Allows me to massage her too which is great.

There seems to be quite a bit of interest, please post a review.

Offline steeeevo75

Ok will do, but the service is pretty much the same as always. And most people find her uninteresting.