Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Help Please Glasgow Girl With Biggest Ass?  (Read 1858 times)

Hobson

Pics do not tell all the truth.
What Glasgow WG has the biggest ass?
I dont mean just in inches.  I mean compared to waist/bust
You can get big asses on small wgs.
Any ideas please?

RandyF

The majority of them have huge fat arses, if that's really what your after.

yorkshire123

Date Registered: Today at 05:49:22 pm
Post Today at                   05:51:44 pm
Last Active: Today at        05:56:23 pm

Why the fuck do they do that  :dash:

new_punter

Because it's the internet.....

Offline Happyjose

A late entrant for wanker of the week?

markw

He may have been reading this forum for ages, but now wants to ask a question, so he has to register.

Offline Happyjose

He may have been reading this forum for ages, but now wants to ask a question, so he has to register.

Or more likely it's another troll, part of a pattern with similar posting styles

yorkshire123

My issue wasn't with the registering, asking the question or logging out but the short time between the three.

For example.....
If you needed to stop & ask directions would you stop, listen & maybe interact with the person/people your asking (unless its the local village idiot as i always seem to pick) or ask the question & drive off before they answer?

As the happy one says, past outed trolls seem to have had similar posting styles
I'm not suggesting the OP is a troll (yet) but at least have the decency to stick around for a while & interact after starting a new thread  :(

mrwipemedown

all the moaning you guys do is a lot more annoying than someone asking a question.

id be interested to find out about big asses in glasgow instead thanks

yorkshire123

all the moaning you guys do is a lot more annoying than someone asking a question.

id be interested to find out about big asses in glasgow instead thanks

And when are you planning to contribute may i ask?  :unknown:
Or maybe your just another "lurking leach" out for a bit of virtual titillation who has no intention of ever punting let alone writing about it?

mrwipemedown

And when are you planning to contribute may i ask?  :unknown:
Or maybe your just another "lurking leach" out for a bit of virtual titillation who has no intention of ever punting let alone writing about it?

forums are for people to exchange info but all too often it becomes about the big dogs who have been posting a while complaining and dick measuring.

yorkshire123

forums are for people to exchange info but all too often it becomes about the big dogs who have been posting a while complaining and dick measuring.

Your first point is a very valid one, the word exchange is a 2 way activity, so i will ask my question again as i know its very early.
And when are you planning to contribute may i ask? :unknown:

Big dogs, you've been a member nearly as long as me  :lol:

And as for dick measuring, i must have missed that thread.  :unknown:

So do you know of any Glasgow Girl's With the Biggest Ass? (thats arse for the english speakers amongst us)

mrwipemedown

naturally i assumed someone with 600 posts had been here a while but i see what the game is now.... armchair modding. if you dont punt in glasgow i dont see why youd even open the thread other than to complain and there you have it.

yorkshire123

naturally i assumed someone with 600 posts had been here a while but i see what the game is now.... armchair modding. if you dont punt in glasgow i dont see why youd even open the thread other than to complain and there you have it.

Ok Mr Wipe you win lets agree to disagree shall we?

As for not punting in Glasgow, my work takes me all over the uk so Scotland is always a possibility.
I will look forward to any suggestions you may have for that area.

Now don't be late for your bus will you?

Offline valdishere

mrwipemedown - Welcome?

As you are a newish member with only first posts can I suggest you get a "hose down" and perhaps start again with a little less angst in your response comments.

It would appear reading all your 5 posts that you "like a little variety" and seem partial to possibly a larger figure than the sometimes stick insect girls with enhanced boobs.

Give us some feedback on your experiences and and you will find a more acceptable response to your posts rather than antagonise someone with many contributions.

Offline Happyjose

If you have been here any length of time, as a member or lurker, you would be aware of the problems the forum has with trolls and other assorted cunts. Yorkshire has referred to the last few months as mad May due to the seeming increase in dodgy posters, right across the various regional boards.

Admin do not have the time or resources to police every thread, so the usual practice is for members to look out for dodgy posters. Those of us who value this site tend to challenge those who follow an established pattern and raise red flags. To be fair they are usually easy to spot and the hit ratio is pretty impressive. Some dodgy threads get removed completely by admin after complaints/challenge, so can't be viewed retrospectively to gauge how much of a problem this is. This has happened on this regional board recently.

If you're unhappy with the way this happens, or the fact that members from another part of the UK are able to participate here you have several choices; including starting a new topic covering the concerns you have, or leave the site.

You should bear in mind though that new members, or those with very low posts and/or reviews, who have done little to establish their credibility, who call out more established members rarely fare well in the ensuing exchange.

Instead, why not take a deep breath and tell us about yourself? You posted on the 4th of May that you liked a bit of variety. Give us some background - past punts etc. it's what this site is all about

Edit: Valdishere has covered most of this
« Last Edit: June 02, 2014, 09:08:01 am by Happyjose »