Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Dark Alex Birmingham  (Read 3640 times)

27 review(s) for DARK ALEX (23 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Talbear

External Link/Members Only

Spur of the moment punt today… paid £70 for half an hour
Based around Ryland Street near 5 Ways

She’s called Dark Alex for a reason…. A real heavy sunbed user..!!!

Opened the door and did the usual behind the door trick, and have to say I was really impressed with her… pretty, blonder hair and big fake boobs…

Pretty routine punt as it goes, started with a blow job, which was excellent, really deep, lots of ball play too… on the verge of shooting so went down on her… nice and clean shaven with a piercing. After a while she was getting really wet so we went into a 69 with her sat on my face.

Eventually on with the Blue Rubber, and started off in mish, followed by her on top and then finished in doggy.

Really nice body, great friendly attitude, and a good all round punt for £70.

Finished off with a shower and made an exit…

As I say, good solid punt and whilst I don’t envisage I’ll make an extra effort to go back, she’ll always be a good sound plan B.

Great value  :thumbsup:

Offline Raj_1978

I’ve seen her a couple of times over the years. She’s a vanilla punt and I’d say ok if nothing else is available. You can’t go wrong with her really so long as you’re not expecting gse or pse. She defiantly needs to ease off the sun bed though  :wackogirl:

Online Jasonk71

She say's. 'Prefer PayPal or Bank Transfer'. Hhhhmm

Offline Talbear

I’ve seen her a couple of times over the years. She’s a vanilla punt and I’d say ok if nothing else is available. You can’t go wrong with her really so long as you’re not expecting gse or pse. She defiantly needs to ease off the sun bed though  :wackogirl:

I paid cash… no issues

Offline Comicman

She has a no blacks allowed policy   :thumbsdown:

Offline alabama1

She is entitled to do that i think  :unknown:
« Last Edit: June 13, 2021, 05:10:47 pm by alabama1 »

Offline Comicman

I never  said she wasn't  her body her choice but the world would be  a better  place  if there was no racism and that  is exactly what she is

Offline alabama1

Offline teddyking

I never  said she wasn't  her body her choice but the world would be  a better  place  if there was no racism and that  is exactly what she is

Doesn’t make her a racist. She could have multiple reasons ie they tend to have large cocks which make sex painful, could have been robbed before by a black dude (trigger PTSD - another SP has this who I meet often has a NBA because of this) , etc.

Would you have sex with a fat granny ? Doesn’t that make you a fatist or ageist as OP said above ☝️🧐
« Last Edit: June 13, 2021, 07:44:57 pm by teddyking »
Banned reason: Sarcastic twat of a troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline oldmanking

she might also choose to avoid black guys if her fella is one; so as to avoid running into any of his family?  i've known girls who did that in the past. wish people would stop finding racism where there may not be any!

Offline Tightpants

She has a no blacks allowed policy   :thumbsdown:
I think you need to read her profile again.
I can't see anything that says " No blacks"

Offline Comicman

Lol as you can see above  a no blacks  allowed  policy it's funny how 1 or 2 bad experiences with black guys can make a girl stereotype all black men im sure every girl has had a bad experience with a white man but they don't refuse to see white guys and not all black men are related  lol

Offline Comicman

A person can always lose weight it's much more difficult to change your skin colour

Offline Spurt

Would it be out of order to take the knee before the action starts to assuage my liberal conscience .

Offline Kenning

she might also choose to avoid black guys if her fella is one; so as to avoid running into any of his family?  i've known girls who did that in the past. wish people would stop finding racism where there may not be any!
You wouldn’t be saying that if she excluded whatever your ethnicity may be.
It’s not racist as long as it’s the other guy.
Sure she may have had bad experiences with maybe more than 1 black customer, but it’s still a hell of a generalisAtion

Online bonham

Well I can definitely confirm that her pussy isn’t tight…..  :unknown:
I'm out then dont want to be third time this year iv been turned down :D
ooops bragging again sorry southern boy 🤣🤐

Offline sanj07

Does anyone know why her account always shows been accessed from Czech when she is working here its put me off seeing her as not sure if it's going to be B&S. If someone can comment on her facial look and if she is really super toned will be great!

Offline Jayne_cobb

Does anyone know why her account always shows been accessed from Czech when she is working here its put me off seeing her as not sure if it's going to be B&S. If someone can comment on her facial look and if she is really super toned will be great!
It could be she’s using a vpn so her computer thinks she’s in Czech so she can watch Czech tv. AW gets confused by vpns.

Offline smiler999

Have seen Alex countless times over the years, if it says she’s here and number displayed, then she’ll be here, never been any b&s nonsense with her, Sandy or the others in past. The best £10 you can spend for her CIM. location of last couple of years is more of a pain for me so don’t get there often, even allowing for cv19

Offline alpharius

If she's here but location is off, probably a VPN. You occassionally see Canada or France pop up on other profiles, as their streaming services get different shows to us