Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bond-Girl...... West Yorkshire Outcall.  (Read 8516 times)

softlad

Well after having Bond-Girl on my 'must do' list for some time, I bit the bullet and went for it today.
She lived up to all her high feedback, and delivered a top notch service.
I booked a Motel near to me for the meeting, as she doesn't do incalls which was a ball ache, as well as costly. (£48)

The only negative I could coment on, was after all the emails arrangeing the booking were done, she sent me one saying:
"Oh my taxi's £10"..... At this stage I had booked the Motel.  :dash:
She only charges £99 for a one hour outcall, and no mention of 'travel charges' on her profile.
I would sooner her advertise her rate at £110, as dropping this extra charge on me at the last moment, left a nasty taste.
I know a tenners fuck all, that's not the point.
It pissed me off.

Anyway she arrived, looking as her photo's do.
Spoke with a sexy Russian accent just like they do in 'Bond Films'
She gave a nice relaxing oily massage, followed by owo & cim, which was one of the best I've ever had.  :yahoo:
She swallowed the lot, and didn't stop until she'd fully cleaned me.
She kept her attention on me, and I was able to manage a 2nd pop which is rare for me these days.
She rode me cow girl, then I finished with doggie style.
My legs were like jelly, as I got off the bed, I've not had a session that good for a long time.

Btw, she didn't arrive in a taxi, she has a driver, so that was bollocks.  :(

So what on the face of it seems cheap, ie £99 for her, £10 taxi, £48 room, worked out at near enough £160.....

Was it worth that I hear you ask ?

Probably.  :D

Recomend = Yes

Return = Yes

External Link/Members Only

James999

She only charges £99 for a one hour outcall, and no mention of 'travel charges' on her profile.

Odd as she mentions everything else on her profile, it's liek war and fucking peace, I hope she didn't go on and on like that when you met her  :scare:

softlad

Odd as she mentions everything else on her profile, it's liek war and fucking peace, I hope she didn't go on and on like that when you met her  :scare:

Odd, but no suprise really, they all seem to have a tiny negative about them.

Actualy she is one prossie I wouldn't mind talking a lot.... her accent is really sexy,
unfortunetly her mouth was full most of the time.  :cool:

Mancspunter

Would have been interesting to see what would have happened if you had said you didn't have the extra tenner as you had withdrawn your limit at the cashpoint or something.
Good to hear it went well as she was also on my to do list but never got around to it.
I like the sound of the accent as well, would do it for me big style :D

Offline MrPuntsabit

I've seen Bond-Girl (Leanna) a couple of times and can confirm the OPs assessment of her excellent level of service.  She includes filming and pics in her rates which is rare.  Swallows with such enthusiasm too!

I too was a bit put out when she asked for a taxi fee. The first time this was mentioned fairly early in booking so there was no problem, the next time there was no mention of it until she actually arrived at the hotel I was staying and was in the room with me!  I actually only had the exact fee in cash with me and, when I explained she had not let me know beforehand of the extra, she quickly waved the issue away and we got on with it!

I'll probably see her again sometime when I'm in the area.

softlad

I too was a bit put out when she asked for a taxi fee.

Well her greed cost her my business on Friday night.
Finding myself all alone for the weekend, I thought I'd book her to my home on friday eve.
Baring in mind I'd seen her before (and she remembered me), she insisted I make an online booking, and the taxi fare had now risen to £20..... :diablo:
Suffice to say I didn't bother.
It's not the money that put me off it's the way she goes about it, and the online booking....... why ffs ?  :mad:

Shame because she gives a great sevice.  :(

Offline MrPuntsabit

Saw Bond-Girl for a third time recently.  Really fucking superb service - nothing has changed there.  Did everything I asked and swallowed a couple of large loads with gusto!  And I mean GUSTO!

The extra £10 'taxi' fair - she has a driver, I know that much - was mentioned in AW comms very early on, plus I was expecting it.  Still, as the OP says, putting this in her profile would stop folks getting put-out by the sudden price jump - if only small.

I'll still see her again though!

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
The extra £10 'taxi' fair - she has a driver, I know that much - was mentioned in AW comms very early on, plus I was expecting it.  Still, as the OP says, putting this in her profile would stop folks getting put-out by the sudden price jump - if only small.
From what has been said it seems it's not the cost but the principal - you should have asked for a receipt. If like some punters you paid for a hotel and her fee - a taxi on top is a piss take, plain and simple.

Poordude

She's worth every penny.

I had an overnight, it was the best I have ever had.

Dave126

I booked her for a 2 Hours out call a few years back as I could not see the point in paying for a room for her one hour service, She turned up and asked for my cash straight away then said she had to pay her driver but didn't ask for any "extra fare"  quick as a flash she was off down the hotel corridor and my first thought was I'd been ripped off, This was the only part of her service I didn't like and it didn't feel right.
Anyway she was soon back and slipped off her long coat to reveal the shortest skirt and longest legs I have ever seen. she quickly got things started with owo and things progressed from there shall we say, I agree she has a really sexy accent. I never booked her again as hate booking hotel rooms, If she got herself an apartment I would def see her again. 

Offline Laid-back DB

Had an overnight with her last month.

She didn't mention traveling expenses until I asked, but overall was worth it.  Would see again if I need to stay overnight in that area.

Offline munterhunter

I've seen her a couple of times her attitude is great she really enjoys what she does and her blowjobs are mind blowing. I think her rates are very reasonable 399 for an overnight who can argue with that? Last time I saw her I was in Holmfirth she came for 2 hrs at £175 and charged £20 travel costs which we agreed in advance. She had about a 40 minute journey to get to me so a tenner each way was fair and we ended up going 15 or 20 minutes over the booking  with her looks personality attitude and service I'd pay £110 -120 an hour or £500+ for an overnight with her.

Wittler

Like the look of Bond girl but I am very new to this and have been wary of outcalls. Any tips on the best hotels to use,  do you book I. Your name, etc, etc.

Any tips appreciated

Tony Montana

Like the look of Bond girl but I am very new to this and have been wary of outcalls. Any tips on the best hotels to use,  do you book I. Your name, etc, etc.

Any tips appreciated

Use laterooms.com to get the best price in the area.  Yes use your own name as you will have to give a credit card.

Offline UK_T

Had an overnight with her last month.

She didn't mention traveling expenses until I asked, but overall was worth it.  Would see again if I need to stay overnight in that area.

Was thinking about seeing her my self, out of interest was she 'active' all night?

pierrot

My own outcall overnight.

Leanne arrived bang on time wearing a smart coat to cover the very hot black dress she was wearing, got the paperwork sorted poured a glass of wine then engaged in some light chat which quickly moved on from little peck type kissing to full on snog.
clothes started to be shed, found the lady to have very sensitive nipples as she lightly groaned when I sucked on them.
moved on from there to a very wet and juicy pussy which she delighted in having eaten.
my turn followed as she went down no condom very wet sloppy blow job, came like the proverbial train and she sucked every last drop out, Fucking marvelous.
we drank more wine snogged and cuddled some more moving on to a second round of oral and 69, condom on we then went for it her on top me on top her sideways then doggie then reverse cowgirl which looked great watching my cock sliding in and out, finished off with her putting her shoes on generally posing and me wanking into her mouth for a conclusion.
she then dissapeared off to the bathroom comingback in a slinky black nightdress, we got under the covers and since it was now late and Id been working all day I closed my eyes and was gone.
morning arrived and she was up and away so no early morning action.
but I really did have a tremendous night, her outcall overnight at 400 quid is outstanding value and I would love to repeat it some time.
 :hi:

Offline rpg

My own outcall overnight.

Leanne arrived bang on time wearing a smart coat to cover the very hot black dress she was wearing, got the paperwork sorted poured a glass of wine then engaged in some light chat which quickly moved on from little peck type kissing to full on snog.
clothes started to be shed, found the lady to have very sensitive nipples as she lightly groaned when I sucked on them.
moved on from there to a very wet and juicy pussy which she delighted in having eaten.
my turn followed as she went down no condom very wet sloppy blow job, came like the proverbial train and she sucked every last drop out, Fucking marvelous.
we drank more wine snogged and cuddled some more moving on to a second round of oral and 69, condom on we then went for it her on top me on top her sideways then doggie then reverse cowgirl which looked great watching my cock sliding in and out, finished off with her putting her shoes on generally posing and me wanking into her mouth for a conclusion.
she then dissapeared off to the bathroom comingback in a slinky black nightdress, we got under the covers and since it was now late and Id been working all day I closed my eyes and was gone.
morning arrived and she was up and away so no early morning action.
but I really did have a tremendous night, her outcall overnight at 400 quid is outstanding value and I would love to repeat it some time.
 :hi:

So you slept all night and didn't have sex in the morning!!!! And you want to repeat it????

Wiltsboy01

So you slept all night and didn't have sex in the morning!!!! And you want to repeat it????

Sounds like a night with Wiltsgirl, I'll try to get her to do that for you for £200 mate :)

pierrot

Cheers, but sometimes theres a bit more to what one requires than sex.
I doubt you'd understand but every night I sleep in a bed by myself. I miss the intimacy of curling up to sleep next to someone.

Offline UK_T

Was thinking about seeing her my self, out of interest was she 'active' all night?

With all that feedback she has, I would of hoped someone would have a reply for this question? lol  :blush:

softlad

I would of hoped someone would have a reply for this question? lol  :blush:

Sorry I can't give you an answer, I never book overnights.
Why not ask her what you can expect on such a booking ?

Offline Laid-back DB

With all that feedback she has, I would of hoped someone would have a reply for this question? lol  :blush:

Sorry, been elsewhere so not checking out this area recently.

To answer your question - No!  She is not active all night.
She needs about 4 hours sleep somewhere in there but after that is good to go again ;)

Offline Pace10

Has anyone in here tried anal with her? I see she charges an extra 30 quid for this, but with her reasonable prices it's not off-putting if she takes it well?

And how is her kissing? DFK?

Offline Pace10

Thanks softlad. I might find myself in Leeds in a couple of weeks and if so she's my first choice. Not sure if it'll be in Leeds or Manchester though, but if I get to meet her I'll report back.

Offline norfolk tiger

Anyone seen her recently got a trip to Leeds upcoming and I'm considering booking her.