Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Blowjobbabe1111 - Wolverhampton  (Read 3330 times)

30 review(s) for Blowjobbabe1111 (25 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Specks1977

This won't be a long review as she's been reviewed numerous times on here
Location - Wolverhampton,

Meet happened a few days ago. All arranged by text.  I sent a text in the morning asking for a meet a few hours later.  Promt replys.

House is easy to find with loads of parking nearby.
Parked just around the corner and gave a quick call to say I was there.  By the time I walked to the house she was waiting with the front door open so straight in. Didn't notice any nosey neighbour's looking out.
Sam is exactly how she describes herself.  Mid 40's. Dark hair.  Typical girl next door type
Straight upstairs to the back bedroom.  Bedroom was clean and tidy with fresh sheets on the bed.
Straight off with her top to reveal a large pair of tits with huge nipples.  Asked what I wanted.
I asked for a Blowjob.  I was given the choice of ow or owo. I went for the covered and she got straight to work on my now hard cock.
Nice technique.  Now and again taking it all the way down her throat to my balls.
Couldn't last much longer so blew my load into the bag.  Quick clean up, offered baby wipes.  Quick chat while I got dressed and i was out the door.
No clock watching.  Seems to like a nice chat
Must have been in there just over 10 mins.
At £20 definitely good vfm.  I'll definitely be back.

(Sorry, couldn't add a link as I haven't worked out to do that bit yet  )

Offline Reppit

Tried to book her but no joy as yet

Offline AshleyUK

Great review, I had a punt with her early 2020 (hence no review) and she was great

Offline Punterperson1971

Great review, I had a punt with her early 2020 (hence no review) and she was great
But if you joined in January 21 you could have done a review of anyone you saw last year from January 2020 onwards because as a new op your allowed 12 months.
 :dash: :dash: :dash:

Online vindici

Newbies such as yourself had a 12 months grace period for reviews, rather than the usual 6 months. Since you joined in January, an early 2020 punt would have easily qualified for a review. If you have had any other punts from the last 12 months, I strongly encourage you to share the information.

Offline Punterperson1971

Newbies such as yourself had a 12 months grace period for reviews, rather than the usual 6 months. Since you joined in January, an early 2020 punt would have easily qualified for a review. If you have had any other punts from the last 12 months, I strongly encourage you to share the information.
Thanks vindici 👍