Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lushciouslily of Swindon  (Read 2006 times)

1 review(s) for lushciouslily (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Uoti2

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£140 for 1.5 hours (AW reverse booking)
Incall in Swindon

Communication: by text. Friendly, quick and informative.

Location: a house in a modern estate in a good part of Swindon, safe, easy to find and with free, on-street parking in a road twenty yards away.
Inside, the room was clean, tidy, smell-free, reasonably sized, warm (as requested) and light.

Appearance:
Lily looked like her profile pictures. She was dressed in something thin and frilly that left plenty of exposed skin below the waist, so following her upstairs was fun.
Beauty is subjective, and to each his own, but IMO the recent AW feedback describing her body as "divine" must have been written by someone with serious theological misconceptions.

Personality:
She greeted me with a big smile and a friendly hello, and she was cheerful and chatty throughout.
Native English speaker, so no language problems.

Services:
For this RB, I'd requested OWO, hand relief, sex (protected, obviously) and coming as many times as I felt like on the day.
Other punters should note that FK was not on Lily's "Enjoys" list and she was keen to confirm that she wouldn't do it. Not a problem for me on this occasion, but I know it's a must for some.
Lily did all the things I asked her to do, willingly but in a decidedly business-like rather than enthusiastic way. She didn't hide the fact that for her, this was just another day at the office (albeit not an especially bad day).
Oral was slow, fairly deep and pretty good, but she didn't keep at it for more than a minute or two at a time.
Handwork was average.
RO was better and she made the right noises and movements to try to convince me that she was enjoying it. I know it's arguable whether any WG really enjoys my being down there, but I thought Lily got the balance between boredom and overacting just right. For a few minutes, anyway: then she needed to change position because her legs were uncomfortable.
Doggy, we couldn't get the height right (she said she had some problem with her knees or something). Cowgirl, the bed was too soft to get much depth or rhythm going. Mish, I couldn't feel much: maybe my cock is even smaller than I thought.
I did come, once, fairly early in the session. Later on, more and better quality lube would have helped a lot.

During the session:
No obvious clock-watching, although I left a bit early anyway so it was hard to tell.
No time-wasting, apart from one fairly brief phone call.
The biggest negative was that her mobile was switched on the whole time and it rang and made SMS-related noises throughout the first half-hour or more. I suggested politely that she turn it off, or at least put it on silent, but it kept on ringing and beeping. Lily ignored it mostly but not entirely. She actually answered one of the calls while I was right there in front of her.

After we finished:
We chatted amiably while I was dressing and preparing to leave. Smiles, a hug, a quick peck on the cheek and off I went. About thirty seconds later, I received an "enjoyed the meeting, hope to see you soon" text. I like it when a WG does that: it's good business practice to thank a client for his custom, and also it makes me feel good, irrespective of whether or not she means it.

Summary:
Pros: safe, friendly, genuine profile pics, all prearranged services provided, good location, warm post-punt text
Cons: phone interruptions, mediocre delivery of services

Would recommend to others? Maybe: depends what they want from a punt.
Would I see her again? No.

Offline dazg

I was considering seeing Lilly...

Too many Eastern European girls in Swindon.....

throatfiller2

I've seen Lilly a number of times mainly  cos she's cheap and English. The best part about her is she's a very nice, sweet girl, although the sex is pretty average. She does offer CIM within the price though which is good. But the worse thing is she often keeps you hanging around in the car immediately outside her house until she texts you to come in - if the neighbours don't know what's going on I'd be very surprised. I've pretty much stopped seeing her now cos of that.

Offline Uoti2

The best part about her is she's a very nice, sweet girl, although the sex is pretty average.

I know what you mean. I rather liked Lily, even though the punt wasn't great. That's why I struggled with the review (and I think it shows). She's way better than plenty of other WGs. As well as all the "Pros" above, she came across as honest, in so far as that word has any meaning in the world of punting.
All of that meant the review couldn't be negative. But UKP is "where the punter comes first" (what happened to that strapline?) and a positive might have misled other punters. It also wouldn't have helped Lily herself, in the unlikely event that she were to see it, because she might not even realise that there was a problem.

throatfiller2

Uoti2, I think you got it just right giving Lilly a 'neutral' rating.