Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Brooke South Shields  (Read 4831 times)

43 review(s) for Brooke Riviera (34 positive, 2 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Funtime 1984

External Link/Members Only

Saw this lady a few weeks back. Comms were excellent. Can’t fault her at all. Had a couple of close meets prior but either she cancelled or I did due to circumstances.

Anyway this one went ahead. £60 for 30 mins. Had read the reviews but was totally sucked in by the false pics and vids. Don’t be fooled, is a lot bigger than the pics suggest.

From the moment I got there it was clear she wanted me to cum as quick as possible. Fast sucking OWO then quickly onto the bed telling me how she liked to be fucked hard. Did the old closing up tight while in missionary to speed it along. All in all very disappointing. Out of there in 15 mins having paid for 30.

Decent crack. But too rushed in my opinion. And false advertising on the physical front . Couldn’t recommend

Offline waynekerr600

Thanks for the review. She's been £70/half for some time now. How come you got £60?

Cheers

Offline PepelePew

Do you reckon she deliberately chose a moniker of "Brooke (South) Shields"? 😁 I'm sorry your meet was disappointing

Offline Funtime 1984

Sorry I don’t know what means

Wayne maybe I was wrong. Got a shocking memory. Did a few punts round that time. Details might of been wrong. Apologies. Feels like a get a lot wrong on my reviews as always wait a while etc

Offline mcb

Do you reckon she deliberately chose a moniker of "Brooke (South) Shields"? 😁 I'm sorry your meet was disappointing

I think you're giving her too much credit. She was known as "Brooke" before relocating to Shields. I saw her years ago in west end of Newcastle.

Offline waynekerr600

Sorry I don’t know what means

Wayne maybe I was wrong. Got a shocking memory. Did a few punts round that time. Details might of been wrong. Apologies. Feels like a get a lot wrong on my reviews as always wait a while etc

No worries at all. Just wondered if she was playing with her pricing or you got a discounted booking for being messed about etc .