Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Natalia 69 Zdroveski - Bristol  (Read 5021 times)

7 review(s) for Natalia 69 zdroveski (2 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Bristolguy

External Link/Members Only

Comms mostly text and a couple of phone calls

Cost £70 30 minute incall

Venue apartment in town close to Opa if you know town

Looks a very good looking girl no nasty suprise

Meeting answered the door in a Red string type all in one very pleasant site offered to shower or use bathroom which I did.
I came out and was led to her room paid her the fee and she left the room briefly and I got undressed and once she came back asked if two pops were allowed which she agreed if I was quick.
She came over and put a condom in her mouth and started with some oral not sure if owo is allowed sort of just went with it at the time she’s very good condom or not so she carried on with the oral and I was feeling her tits they’re great and she suggested sex which I obliged and we started with cowgirl and the dreaded curse kicked in and was not long before I had the first pop she cleaned me up and left the room so I could recover.
After some recovery she asked if I was ready which I was so started with a oily handjob to get me going after a while I was ready for round 2 so on with the condom and she suggested cowgirl again which I was happy with so carried on with that and then I fancied a change so went to doggy style but she was holding the base of cock tightly so couldn’t really enjoy it as much as normal so stopped and asked to finish with a oily handjob which she’s unreal at.

Grammar is still awful but hopefully some people can take something from this review

Offline azzman99

Grammar is fine don't worry about that ;)

Must admit she has a crackling pair of tits I'd love to fuck and blow a load over

Anyone know if she's up for that ?

Offline Bristolguy

The tits are fantastic she let me suck and play with them but I found her vanilla so don’t think she would be up for that but always worth asking if it’s a no always find another.

Offline princerico

she looks very hot. Tempting.

Offline Landlubber

Thanks for the review. I’d looked at her profile and thought those boobs looked enhanced, which is a “no” for me. If she’s natural as claimed then I’m looking out for her return to Bristol. Seems to be in Chester now.😟

Offline bdyno

No need to apologise for the grammar on that one.  I know I called you out on it with a previous review, but this one is 100 times better.  We aren't all going to be perfect with it, but it's great that you're making an effort to improve.

Nice review.

Offline Dinocaz

Grammar is still awful but hopefully some people can take something from this review
[/quote]

Don't you worry about that. I think 99.9% of people here really don't care about Grammar.

Offline spartacusf

The boobs are natural, amazing but true.

Offline victor989

She does look hot and reasonably priced at £70/30min. Did this punt happen in Bristol ?

Offline anonymouse72

If those tits are natural then they're some of the finest on adultwork. Hope she tours my way soon.

Offline Bristolguy

Natural on her page but I’m doubtful that they’re myself still fantastic either way.

Offline willabe

She looks lovely but doesn't offer OWO so not for me unfortunately!

Offline anonymouse72

I'm sure Lorena External Link/Members Only told me Natalia was her second profile. In which case they are enhanced, but very well done.

Offline pythago

I'm sure Lorena External Link/Members Only told me Natalia was her second profile. In which case they are enhanced, but very well done.

Which also indicates, that she is Romanian.