Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Xsexy.lisaX (Slough)  (Read 3798 times)

21 review(s) for X_Naughty_Angel_X (17 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
12 review(s) for xsexy.lisax (11 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline ForrestGump

External Link/Members Only

I saw Lisa earlier this year when I first started punting and, at the time, was very nervous both in the lead-up to and during the punt. So nervous, in fact, that I didn't properly relax enough to really enjoy or appreciate the punt. No fault of Lisa's, though. So I wanted to return to see what it'd be like with me having gained a bit more experience and with a much more relaxed approach.

Comms: very easy. I just texted Lisa to ask if she was free at a specific time, later on in the afternoon that same day, which she replied to promptly with the thumbs up.

The place is easy to find and is a flat in a small, quiet block in a no-through road just off the Bath Road. It's very near to Montem Sports Centre, which is probably the best place to park given the daytime residents-only restrictions in the immediate vicinity of the flat. It's a 5 minute walk between the two places.

Lisa shares the flat with another girl, Monica, who I've also had a punt with and have reviewed. External Link/Members Only So in the space of a few months I've visited this place a few times.

My punts are typically during the day on weekdays and whenever I've been to this place it's always been very quiet. So, to me, it seems like a good, safe location. The flat number (also for gaining entry to the building) is normally given out on request just prior to the start of the punt.

I was greeted at the door to the flat by Lisa wearing a big smile, a smart white dress and heeled shoes. Very similar to what she's wearing in her profile pics. But sadly that lovely smile is rationed, which is a shame.

I remember Lisa being not so hot with her spoken English but she seemed to understand well enough most of the time when I asked a question. A couple of times I had to rephrase my request but we got there.

Lisa's maybe 5'5" tall without her heels and, at a guess, a size 10. Quite slender but chunky around the hips, bum and belly area. I'd describe her figure as a mixture of slender and voluptuous but not flabby. Her boobs are not so pert but a good handful in size with nice nips which responded well to licking and sucking. Stated age of 38 is believable.

Facially: Lisa has quite striking features and I think she's attractive, especially when she smiles. But if you're looking for a stunning woman Lisa's unlikely to meet your needs.

She's tanned with a couple of quite discrete tattoos. She has a fully shaved fanny with a landing strip to point the way. She's very clean and odour free with fresh breath.

Lisa is friendly and welcoming but should, imo, be more generous with her eye contact and smiles. That said I had her full attention for the whole of the punt. She was keen to please me and enthusiastic in her approach.

I started with a quick shower at my request. The shower room is clean, and the shower itself works well. Furthermore I've always been given a clean, freshly laundered towel to use whenever I've been here.

With paperwork sorted promptly, it was onto the main event.

At my request we started kissing and cuddling, laying on the bed with plenty of b2b contact and mutual caressing. It was very good fk and dfk. Next Lisa gave me a great uncovered bj with dt and ball licking/sucking. She was also stimulating my perineum and anal area with fingers and a little bit of tongue while giving me a combined bj/hj. She didn't actually go as far down with her tongue to rim me.

She had her finger in my japs eye at one point which, mostly out of curiosity, I didn't discourage. But am still unsure of the appeal of, tbh. I found it more uncomfortable than enjoyable. I didn't attempt penetration during this punt (my choice) but it was, of course, on the menu.

Lisa seemed to enjoy and responded well to my ro and an internal and external fingering. 69 was very good with her on top. I popped with about 10 minutes left on the meter, so was able to lay back and savour the moment. Lisa didn't appear to be in a hurry to kick me out, either.

I had another shower, then dressed and was on my way. I was there for a full hour and a bit over with the shower and left there feeling like I'd had a very good and action-packed hour.

Overall it was a good gfe/vanilla punt and I'd return to see Lisa.

My only niggle is to do with not much smile or eye contact.

I didn't pay for any extras so for me it's good value at £90 for the hour. But some of the extra items Lisa charges for are included in the base price of other local girls who charge the same or not much more. So not necessarily such good value for those who want one or more of those extra items.

She has a bit of aw feedback which, I've no reason to doubt, and is all favourable. The oldest entry is from Oct 2013.

Offline ForrestGump

When I mentioned "Jap's eye" what I actually meant was bumhole. Sorry for the faux pas.

a10

When I mentioned "Jap's eye" what I actually meant was bumhole. Sorry for the faux pas.

You did have me wondering if I'd missed a whole sexual aspect I had never tried before there!  :D
Was it uninvited? Did she just stick a finger up there, or was there an element of build up to it? Not sure I'd be keen on random fingers going in  :cry:

Is she EE? The profile seems to suggest it, but there's no mention of a nationality.

Offline ForrestGump

You did have me wondering if I'd missed a whole sexual aspect I had never tried before there!  :D
Was it uninvited? Did she just stick a finger up there, or was there an element of build up to it? Not sure I'd be keen on random fingers going in  :cry:

Is she EE? The profile seems to suggest it, but there's no mention of a nationality.

I'm pretty sure she's Polish, a10.

It was a little while back but from what I recall it wasn't a rapid and unexpected assault and I made no attempt to stop her from proceeding. She's not what I'd describe as a bull at a gate and hasn't, in the two times that I've been with her, done anything to make me wince with pain or discomfort.

At that time I was actually curious to know what a finger in my starfish would feel like having not experienced that before. Unfortunately it did nothing for me that I'd describe as pleasurable.

So the long and short of it is that I could have easily stopped her if I'd wanted to.

fg

a10

Cheers Forrest, into the hotlist with her!

Offline ForrestGump

She's moved to a new location which is in a flat in a development not far from the Holiday Inn Express at the back of Slough Station. i didn't ask about her mate Monica but she's also most likely to be there in the same flat with Lisa.

I'd say Lisa's also been enjoying good living because I reckon she's carrying a few pounds around her middle since I last saw her. Just sayin'  :)