Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Morgan - Diamonds  (Read 1658 times)

Offline Bengeo13

External Link/Members Only

This is my second review hot on the heels of my first about HelloHun, but please don’t expect such frequency all the time, just Morgan caught my eye – in fact I posted on UKP asking for someone to remind me where I had seen her profile picture, and true to form the evidence began to gather that in fact this was Jessica from 3 - 4 years ago. Great news and my heart rate increased immediately.
Since her return I’ve seen Morgan two times in quick succession and certainly plan more visits. To summarise she’s the real GFE! That’s all I have to tell you, so go and find out for yourself!
However, if you still need convincing here are a few pointers from my second visit, by which time I was a little more in control of myself. We meet at a Quayside flat well known to me on numerous visits and was met by Morgan wearing possibly the tightest, most curve-hugging dress I have ever seen, but still allowed my imagination to run riot and it did. After initial embraces, hugs, kisses and suchlike we had some catch-up banter about the local activity during her absence. I confess that my priority was the removal of the dress at the earliest opportunity which duly happened to reveal some tasteful lingerie.
At the risk of chuckling from you guys, I honestly think Morgan recognised me from her earlier times in the North-East and was pleased to see me. This again may be just my imagination but even so it made for a much more genuine mood to the appointment. I felt there was  genuine warmth and affection  between us. We were the only two in the flat and I felt like a young kid in a sweetie shop, spoilt for choice and not knowing where to start, but we did eventually move to OWO, CIM, and that’s as far as I got, but that was fine. Next time? Who knows?
A 9 out of 10 encounter, and I’ve only ever had perhaps half of dozen of those over the years. Thoroughly recommended.

Offline FLYING BLUE

Glad you enjoyed your time with Morgan - I can confirm that she is 'the real deal' - a top girl who enjoys what she does & does it very well :thumbsup:

Offline Bengeo13

You received a rave review as it happens FB from your experiences with Morgan elsewhere in the UK! Certainly a top girl!

Offline Third Man

good to read your review of Morgan! I plan to see her again as soon as I possibly can too.

Offline FLYING BLUE

You received a rave review as it happens FB from your experiences with Morgan elsewhere in the UK! Certainly a top girl!

Oh dear, now I'm the one blushing :blush:

Offline UN_Dr

Saw her on Thursday. You definitely know how to pick them FB!!

Offline FLYING BLUE

Saw her on Thursday. You definitely know how to pick them FB!!

Hahaha - thanks :thumbsup:

Toshiba

Good review, hot looking girl

Offline Bengeo13

The similarity of the reviews from both UN_Dr and myself stands as testimony to the quality provided by Morgan.