Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Best Thai massage with extras around in South Yorkshire  (Read 3156 times)

Offline thestoryteller

What do you think is the best thai for extras and cheeky bits in south yorkshire?
i have been to nana thai in emsall 7/10
maya and alice in rotterham 7/10
lotus thai barnsley 5/10
thai relax barnsley 3/10
looking for some recommandations

Online wakefieldlad13

Will you be posting reviews for the others you have named

Offline Chao Praya

At Lotus and Thai Relax there is a fairly regular turnover of masseuses. Exceptions being the resident at Thai Relax who does HE and the boss at Lotus who only does massage). Normally, therefore, if one of the temps is recommended you need to visit within a week or two otherwise she may be gone. On the flip side if the masseuse you get is not to your liking there may be a better one coming soon (pun intended).

Offline spikeexit

What do you get at nana South Elmsal I only got hand job does she do more?

Offline Henry767

Any news on Lin/Lyn who used to be at Narlee in Doncaster but then moved to a place in the centre near the market?.no contact since the whole covid thingy and I've lost her number.
She gave a great sensual massage based on 90 minutes, and after a few visits I would get hr towards the end.

Offline Candyman1900

Any news on Lin/Lyn who used to be at Narlee in Doncaster but then moved to a place in the centre near the market?.no contact since the whole covid thingy and I've lost her number.
She gave a great sensual massage based on 90 minutes, and after a few visits I would get hr towards the end.

She works at Thai retreat Doncaster. Google it and you get their number

Online wakefieldlad13

Do you mean Thai retreat? they were advertising 3 weeks ago but not had comms

Offline Henry767

Thanks chaps! Now need an excuse for s trip up the A1..

Offline Aireman

What do you get at nana South Elmsal I only got hand job does she do more?
Not to pressure you, but a review would really help here when you've got a moment. Been meaning to see her for s while so all the intel possible appreciated!

Offline sonic999

Think Lynn is boss at Retreat Thai in Doncaster, Been four times and got a "good" massage.