Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jordan,Allure,Newcastle  (Read 2138 times)

Offline twotight

External Link/Members Only

30 mins £60

Location, allures pad in byker

Meeting.she was waiting for me just behind the door almost naked as she led me upstairs to the bedroom I got a good view of slender body , as I  followed her upstairs to the bedroom ,after exchanging the paperwork  as we both lay on the bed wile we chatted  I stared with a little FK and fingering , asking her if she was not up for anything witch was just anal she started to  give me OWO and then sex at first in missionary with plenty of  then cowgirl giving some doggy but could not help be distracted by her tattoo that covers most of her back and then back to missionary with more kissing, and with a some time left we ended on the sofa sweating on each other as the room its an attic

Offline Lucky Luciano

Thanks for the review,and shedding some light on the services she provides.Thus far there has been no reviews on her,coupled with the fact that her profile states that Jordan has requested no feedback on her profile.I may be tempted to see her in the future.

Offline polkiuj

There has been some discussion about the pictures on her profile possibly being stretched/altered. Would you say the pictures are accurate?

Offline twotight

fairly accurate ,the only thing that are a bit stretched are her boobs