Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Xfemme fatalex derby incall  (Read 2863 times)

34 review(s) for xfemme fatalex (33 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
24 review(s) for Britishdesibeauty (23 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]
24 review(s) for britishdesibeautyx (23 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

Offline Notts bloke

Half hour for £90.
External Link/Members Only

I had my eye on her for a while but noticed she didn't log in very often so I fired a message off with plenty of notice to arrange something. Took a few days but she was really polite with her reply and after an couple of messages I got her number.

She agreed to meet me for a sloppy blowjob meeting but she wasn't taking normal booking because she has had surgery to reduce her boobs. She said they were sagging and not nice and they look pert bad boys now.

It's near keddlestone road and I parked in a church but I'm fucked if I can remember the name. Alkhest or some shit like that. Told her I was there and got the directions. I was at her door bang on time.

Walked in and she was in a bra and tight skirt. Body is on point and she is fit. I'm happy. My god this girl can talk but it's funny and made me feel welcome. Might be a nervous thing, might just be one of those folk who can't shut up. Either way it's good but I actually had to say "right so £90 then what shall I do with this?" To instigate things. It's not a time wasting thing because I didn't leave on time.

So a few kisses and (couldn't help it) gentle stroking and licking of those tits and then she's down on the old fella. Tells me she can deep throat. And she can but she can't get the last inch down but nobody really can. My cock is fucking hard and doesn't bend and it isn't small. She was a bit shocked she couldn't do it but agreed it's that it's so hard. Into a 69 and the other way round she manages because her throat is at a better angle.

She proper went to town on the old fella and if I hadn't been pulling the head off it every day then I would have cum a lot quicker. Balls were wet through, cock was fully slobbered on and eventually brings me off with a wank and ball sucking before taking it all in her mouth. Usually they will go straight for a wipe but she carried on sucking. Didn't think I could take it because it's sensitive but I'll be honest I bet it was in there getting every drop sucked out for a out 30 seconds after I came. Then she spits out.

I was in at half past but out about quarter past. And it was me who made the decision to get my clothes on or i would probably still be there now.

So tl;dr. Fit, chatty, down to earth lass who knows how to suck a cock. £90 is a bit steep but I'll probably go again. Might see that Emily lass in derby first though if I'm paying those prices.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Good to see she is still on form. 7 positives reviews, can't recall her previous profile as it is not showing up in the indexes.

First saw her in 2014 and continued to see her til a few years ago when it became difficult to see her due to her timing. Also it could take her an hour or two to get ready for a meet.

Work hardly takes me to Derby nowadays but if it does, may get in touch with her again.

EDIT
Forgot to add, not the easiest girl to get hold of. She has had issues with stalkers and timewasters so tends to vet punters on AW, unless you are recommended to her by someone she knows well.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2021, 06:42:35 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

Offline whats that noise

She my go to as you know exactly what you’re getting. She does talk a lot but it’s her way of getting over her nerves. Good thing is she’s not doing it to waste time. So you always get the full time you pay for.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=7738

Found her old profile, 15 reviews including a negative one.

Have indexed her reviews with all 3 profiles tht he has had since 2014. In total she has 24 reviews on here, including 1 negative.

Online gbyld87

I'm sure I'm not the only one to think this, but it would be amazing if she could find a slightly more upmarket incall location.  I appreciate there's probably plenty of reasons why she's chosen it, but still...

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
I'm sure I'm not the only one to think this, but it would be amazing if she could find a slightly more upmarket incall location.  I appreciate there's probably plenty of reasons why she's chosen it, but still...

Agree, she's been at the same old place since she started. The WG who owns the flat tended to smoke weed and this made it worse. A few times I opted for an outcall to a local hotel.

I can only think that it suits her fine, as it's quite local for her to get to.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2021, 08:37:20 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline HailWood

Top lass. Her new boob job really suits her figure.

Offline Smartstav

I could not get a reply from her  :thumbsdown:

This was pre covid as well

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 387
Great review. Need a catch up with this one certainly, not seen her in ages, she has sent me photos over the year and looks so hot still, imo she never ever needed surgery, great personality too.

Offline Picti

Lovely young woman and an excellent service provider. I've met her several times, all positive. Didn't review as she used to attract all manner of obsessives and I couldn't be bothered dealing with that.

I agree that she should have a better in-call location, or they should at least decorate that room.