Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angela Sinns- nottingham  (Read 1572 times)

44 review(s) for AngelaSinns (38 positive, 5 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Bubbleman01

Saw the below last Thursday
result!

External Link/Members Only

location, plenty of parking nearby however it’s a built up residential area.  House was on a corner and semi exposed, but I’m past caring now.

I’ll keep the review short.

Paid £80 for 30min. Owo, cim and everything included. No anal and deep throat was extra.

Messaged in the day, got a quick response and confirmed the time, I was running late and got caught in traffic. She was perfectly fine with it and advised not to rush.

Got to the location, messaged give the house number and parked up. Knocked on the door and she answered in a great set of bra and panties. Deffo the girl in the pics, great body tits and arse but face wasn’t as good as expected but her service made up for it.

Had a quick wash, which she offered back into the room and she was on the bed waiting for me to get to it.

Service- great BJ, FML 15-20 min of this and I was loving life. Different speeds, depth and eventually took my whole load with no stress. She went to sort herself out and came back. Played with herself in front of and gave me a BJ again to get me hard. Got her bent over and went for it, I had a feeling I couldn’t get a second pop in  :( but she did try a alas, I couldn’t. She apologised and said she’ll try harder next time. Ha ha.

Anyway other points.
 69 was good and she tasted nice, best BJ to date I think, good comms and cracking buddy.

I would see again, but I’ll have makes sure I’ve got plenty to give  :D

Offline Stongwee53

Did she mention anything about going home again soon. Might be tempted by a 15 minute quickie as funds are tight in the next week if shes about