Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: Kinky Nude - Bedford  (Read 623 times)

6 review(s) for Kinky nude (4 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline knob rocker

External Link/Members Only

I should have learnt many years ago that decisions made in a rush and without careful planning can often turn out to be disappointing.

So, last week, I find myself needing to go to Bedford whilst also feeling horny, so a quick look on AW, I send few texts and receive a couple of replies. Kindy Nude asked me to WhatsApp rather than text and the profile pic as well as another picture I was sent well and truly allowed my cock to do all the thinking. A appointment was duly made and I was given a road and postcode. I then received further instructions en-route.

The flat used was up a pretty manky side street but in the middle of the day felt safe enough and I was directed to a spiral staircase. and asked to go to the first floor. The door was open to the ground floor flat and it stunk of stale milk......... I should have walked but optimistic monkey wouldn't let me turn around.

Up the spiral staircase I go and the door is opened by someone who is definitely not the girl in the pictures I was sent. This 'girl' was more like size 12/14 and I would say less than 5ft tall, probably aged 40/45 years old. I should have walked at this point as well but horny monkey piped up this time.

I paid £60 for half hour full sex with £10 extra for OWO. As it turned out, she was surprisingly submissive, we had a good session of deep throat oral...... proper deep throat and after putting on a condom, I banged away in various positions for 20 minutes, after 5 she wanted to stop and wank me off but I kept pointing to my watch and in the end she just got on with it.

Once I had enough, I removed the condom, received more deep throat and came all over her face. I cleaned up using wet wipes and was out the door virtually on the dot of 30 mins.

I very nearly gave this review a neutral as the sex was pretty good but a combination of her not being the girl in the pictures as well as her trying to rush me along really makes it a solid negative.

Offline scouting

Bad news KR. Whilst my review only managed a neutral it was definitely the girl in the WhatsApp pics. At least you had a good BJ.