Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Andreea***love and Natalia 69 zdroveski, Bristol  (Read 2377 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4753768) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
7 review(s) for Natalia 69 zdroveski (2 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Oggytoo

Hi,

I booked to see Natalia for 30 minutes at £60, but was offered 2 girls for £120 and took up that offer.  To be honest I wish I’d booked for an hour although I didn’t ask the price. 

Two strikingly hot ladies. Photos are accurate, stunning figures and pretty faces.  Mid to late twenties in age I would say. Right up there with some of the best looking WGs I’ve seen.

Service was business like but fun. Their English is good and there was plenty of three way banter and laughter.  Threesomes can sometimes feel awkward, but they are clearly comfortable working together.  This isn’t a lesbian service, but I’m selfish in that sense anyway.  O was covered, sex with both girls in different positions and two pops within the half an hour.  Well positioned mirror meant I didn’t know where to look most of the time.  I probably slightly overstayed my time and there was no clock watching.

This wasn’t a passionate gfe and not raunchy enough to call it pse, somewhere in the middle.  I wouldn’t say it’s a top ten all time punt for me, but two very fit, friendly and chatty ladies and two pops for a decent price seems good value to me. 

They are tourers so will only be in Bristol for about a week.  I’m tempted to see them again before they leave.   

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Offline Oggytoo

Cracking tits indeed.  All four of them.   :D

Offline Urban_G

Surprised you went for either of these, let alone both, given their previous UKP reviews. Guess you got lucky!

I would possibly be interested in seeing one of these, so in your opinion which one would you say gave a better service, or would most likely in a 1 to 1 situation?
« Last Edit: June 09, 2021, 01:39:42 pm by Urban_G »

Offline anonymouse72

Natalia and Lorena External Link/Members Only are the same girl and I'm sure Andrea is the same as Sensual Rebecca External Link/Members Only. Lorena in her full kit is absolutely gorgeous, Rebecca not quite as pretty but pleasant enough. Seen and reviewed both individually and tempted by a duo now.