Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mary @ Tadworth Massage Centre  (Read 2577 times)

Offline Johnny

External Link/Members Only
Midweek massage late May. Thai place. Had precooked a time, easy comms. Easy enough to park nearby, but note that there aren’t any cash machines close. Think there may be one across the road at the shell garage, allow yourself time to get across the busy dual carriageway.

Arrived and they took my temp, confirmed details and took the payment. £50 for 60, which is a tad high. Hopes were high as the receptionist was wearing miniskirt and a low cut top displaying decent b/possibly c cups on a toned, medium height frame. Was initially offered Louisa, who looked like 5foot of dull Chinese skinny, flat pale lifeless boredom. Having learned my lesson I asked for the lady on reception, and she led me to the room. Clean, quiet, well lit, decent mood music and I think there was a shower there too. Stripped off, ignored the towel, which the receptionist (who I found out was called Mary) immediately picked up... and placed over my calves, leaving the Crown Jewels uncovered.

What followed was a fairly good massage, medium pressure, and it surprised me with use of hot stones which was very nice. Zero teasing at alll though which was disappointing. At the turn, she was quite abrupt; rates were 30/50/60 for HR/topless HR/B2B. Negotiated £20 for HR, which may have pissed her off. It was... adequate. On reflection I just don’t think she could be bothered, she didn’t rush, and she clearly had good technique but she just couldn’t be bothered to give good service. She deftly moved out of reach to avoid the possibility of me touching her and quickly became quite mechanical. At the finish, she did a poor job on the cleanup. Overall, not an experience I’m looking to repeat.

Offline Trapstar1

Your in my area… any decent places your been to?
Tadworth, Epsom, sutton, Tolworth?

Offline Stevelondon

Your in my area… any decent places your been to?
Tadworth, Epsom, sutton, Tolworth?

If you are going to Tolworth, then Motspur park is just down the road
(Well........its just down the road as far as I am concerned)
The place has been reviewed on here quite a lot and is part of the Osterley group as they are known......if thats wrong spank me.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2021, 03:39:12 pm by Stevelondon »

Offline Trapstar1

If you are going to Tolworth, then Motspur park is just down the road
(Well........its just down the road as far as I am concerned)
The place has been reviewed on here quite a lot and is part of the Osterley group as they are known......if thats wrong spank me.

Thanks buddy, that’s on my list for next week. Not to far from me.
Any more suggestions welcome  :rolleyes: