Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Mika43 - Blackley North Manchester  (Read 5752 times)

9 review(s) for Mika41 (5 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline cideruk

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Coms seemed easy enough, maybe a few extra messages than necessary but would rather too many than radio silence

Not really related to the SP but have found I can't access AW via 3 or 4G Vodafone so needed to find a McDonalds to use wifi to make booking as was away from desktop  - because of this I didn't check her out as much as I would do usually

She is a lot better looking than her verification pic, good looking milf, think more like late 40s than mid but if you pulled her out on the town you'd think you'd hit the jackpot

Good bod for age tanned
Nice med tits (real)
Clean shaven

Nice residential home, she does bang on a bit but I tend to zone out unless it is interesting, parked a bit away but I usually do

Kissing, boob play and sucking (nice nips)
Great OWO
Seemed genuinely wet when fingering
On with the PPE - mish and doggie (no hint of bareback as mentioned on old reviews - I'd not have booked had I read them)
Finished with a nice Facial/CIM/Swallow - great sights

She's a dirty Northern milf - does what it says on the tin so to speak

No problems re being high, calling punting phone afterwards or before

I'd probably not return but I don't unless I feel we have really clicked and feel next time will be better

But a fair punt

70 for 30 mins, which is fair enough imho, 1 hour represents better value but 30 was fine for me

Offline Captain caveman 69

Thanks for the review i might give her a go  :hi:

Offline Zaksmith

comms on aw? or her number. have texted a few times and no reply

Actually just read all her reviews i think I'll swerve her :scare:

Offline cideruk

Actually just read all her reviews i think I'll swerve her :scare:

Yes I think 'mixed bag' would be being generous

But I didn't have any of the previously mentioned issues have to admit

comms on aw? or her number. have texted a few times and no reply

AW initially then a few texts and call

Offline dwagonkin1

Had a bit of a nightmare trying to book her once and then when i finally managed the next time she turned me down because of facial hair. Glad i didnt book her after reading the mixture of reviews and the hints that she was a BBer tbh

Offline Manchester098

:unknown: She said the same thing to me about no facial hair as I was trying to book here.

Offline SexnLust17

This one is on all sorts had a 2 hour fuck feast in 2019 with her and then all of sudden gets all giddy and starts spitting swearing like she was having a seizure put me off for good

:unknown: She said the same thing to me about no facial hair as I was trying to book here.
I contacted a wg a couple of years ago and she refused to see me because i had hairy balls. I'm sure it was this one did she used to have another name. :dash:

Offline cideruk

Was called Bella I believe
Someone else mentioned shaving down there

I don't shave down there, she didn't mention it, I don't have a beard or tash either

A MILF from Barrowford once asked me to shave, I was like yeah the missus won't notice that!

Was called Bella I believe
Someone else mentioned shaving down there

I don't shave down there, she didn't mention it, I don't have a beard or tash either

A MILF from Barrowford once asked me to shave, I was like yeah the missus won't notice that!
bella now that rings a bell

Online Bustydusty

Im thinking of seeing her tbh at least she’s (relatively) reasonably priced and some decent reviews
What could possibly go wrong? :unknown: :D

Offline cideruk

Im thinking of seeing her tbh at least she’s (relatively) reasonably priced and some decent reviews
What could possibly go wrong? :unknown: :D

I had a straightforward decent punt, not spectacular but fair enough

Sounds like she was a bit of a PITA in the past but may have straightened herself out now, or maybe I just hit lucky

Online threechilliman

bella now that rings a bell

Bella34 or sommat. I punted her years ago - mad as a box of frogs!

Bella34 or sommat. I punted her years ago - mad as a box of frogs!
Yep bella34 that's her just looked in her gallery i recognise that pic with her bent over the radiator.  Bat shit crazy went through the whole booking process her likes my likes took ages then she said have you pubes which i replied yes to which she said book somebody else.  :dash:

Offline Briddy

Yep bella34 that's her just looked in her gallery i recognise that pic with her bent over the radiator.  Bat shit crazy went through the whole booking process her likes my likes took ages then she said have you pubes which i replied yes to which she said book somebody else.  :dash:
she never had an issue eith pubes or facial hair when I saw her, but yeh off her fucking rocker that one, I remember finishing and she said she wanted a facial so told to put the condom on the side... Cum still in it.. and that she'll drink it later  :crazy: don't think I've ever left a wg's place so fast

she never had an issue eith pubes or facial hair when I saw her, but yeh off her fucking rocker that one, I remember finishing and she said she wanted a facial so told to put the condom on the side... Cum still in it.. and that she'll drink it later  :crazy: don't think I've ever left a wg's place so fast
jesus  :scare:

Offline cideruk

Maybe a turkey baster job

She said she has a daughter  :D

Offline Briddy

Offline Ahoy12

I'm new here  but not new on aw.  She is crazy  bb and on pills with alcohol.  My  first and last experience was.  Next time you can cum in in my ass. Ànd ass to mouth. 

Offline dwagonkin1

I contacted a wg a couple of years ago and she refused to see me because i had hairy balls. I'm sure it was this one did she used to have another name. :dash:

Shed of hated my face and balls then hahaha

Offline cideruk

I'm new here  but not new on aw.  She is crazy  bb and on pills with alcohol.  My  first and last experience was.  Next time you can cum in in my ass. Ànd ass to mouth.

When did you see her, you could do a review if a newbie here

Offline Access

Did she used to be fantasy fee or am I getting them mixed up?

Online Bustydusty

No def not her

Offline BaldEagle

No, that was Naughty-but-so-nice who has now vanished off AW, and a probable barebacker too  :scare:

Offline Access

No, that was Naughty-but-so-nice who has now vanished off AW, and a probable barebacker too  :scare:
She is. The stories were just similar hence me asking.
I had a condom break with fee during anal and she didn’t seem to mind at all…. Unlike me