Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Sylvia 333  (Read 1409 times)

Shagger69

Got myself booked in to see Sylvia this evening, read a few reviews and all are positive. Polish but spoke very good English on the phone.

Not sure what she's like facially which I'm not a fan off booking a girl this way but I like the look off her body and as the saying goes "you don't look at the matlepiece while your poking the fire"

Just wondering if anyone has seen her recently as most off the reviews where from the tail end off last year

External Link/Members Only

Hope this link works

Offline randydandy2013

She has had 4 positive feedbacks in the last 3 months, one thing I look at is the feedback on the punters who have left positive Feedback to see what standard of girls they have seen and if I have seen any of them or have them on my hotlist.

She does seem to offer a good service for the price, will be interesting to hear how you get on.

Offline tazman1002001

If she is good ...at £80 for 1hr she will be amazing value as well.....looking forward to you're review Jizzy....
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline tartanspartan

I saw her last year when a punt fell through, was a decent enough punt for £80, great body, decent face but I dare say she is closer to 43 than 33.  I'd certainly see her again if I was closer to edinburgh.