Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Paola.XL.Sexy - Whitechapel  (Read 4327 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6182372) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Circusboy

In London on a wasted visit. I had an early meeting planned that would leave me with the hotel room for the morning. I had done an RB for a girl to come to my room for some kinky restraint, rope play and somewhat hedonistic bdsm, but with change of plans I needed to head back out of London early.

This was my first punt in about a year.

So what to do with my evening? I know a little TS fun. In the last few years I have been exploring my bi side which started off by taking a filthy wg to a Berlin fetish club where we had a superb time and she taught me to deep throat. Since then I went to a couple of saunas in the Uk for fully gay orgy, just to see.

Anyhow after reading a review on here about Paola, I thought I’d give that a go.

Venue is Commercial Road Whitechapel and is frankly a bit of a shit hole. The place was dark and frankly a bit dirty, which put me off some.

The girl however is superb. She is pretty, slim with a sexy arse. No tits, so more tv than ts.

Anyhow we soon got our kit off and I went down to see her tool. At first I wasn’t overly impressed. But be warned that thing grows and then she gets rough with it, which is what I wanted. That cock is 9” and soon it was fully grown and down my throat. We got on the bed and she face fucked me and I could feel that cock go deep into my throat. At one point I did throw up a bit. We stopped and carried on. We did this for a while before she rubbered up and put that meat in my arse. She started gentle and then carried on getting rougher and rougher. Seriously that meat is something else and she pounded me until she came.

She went and cleaned up than came back and sucked me until I came (too quick). For the rest of the time we sucked each other and snorted my favourite European poppers (nice amyl from poppers-aromas.eu).

The girl was great, but a little distant at some points that was her only fault.

Then it was time to go.

So summary

venue 2/10
Girl 8/10 - cock was 10/10, body 7/10 (I’d have preferred some tits), fucking ability 10/10, attitude 7/10, comms 8/10
Cost 150 but I tipped her 20 when she said she’d had a quiet day.

I don’t think I’d return just because of the venue and there are others to see. I would prefer to take her to a dungeon (peacock parlour etc) but she doesn’t do outcalls.

External Link/Members Only

Roll on my next London trip.

Offline Boxingkinghd

It was probably my review you read  :yahoo:. I forgot to mention the venue: It is on the gloomy side but her tool is incredible.
I've seen her twice so far solely because of her wonderful cock. I may see her a third time sometime in July/August. 

Offline Circusboy

Indeed it was your review. Thanks.

The state of the venue was very grim. I would have preferred her to have come to my hotel which was spotless with a nice view.

If I were to see her again it would have to be an outcall to a dungeon or a decent hotel. Venue is pretty important to me.

Offline tantraman

« Last Edit: June 10, 2021, 12:27:35 am by tantraman »