Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: kinkykissablekellie - Bournemouth  (Read 3041 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5682044) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]
3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7401334) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline manofsimplepleasures

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I felt I had to write this review while the horror was still fresh in my memory :scare: Hopefully, time proves to be a great healer.

When: This morning.
Where: House in BH9.
Comms: Good leading up to today. Booking for 1 hour at 10.00am agreed a couple of days ago. But get a message this morning... "Can you make it for 9.30? Not to worry if you can't, it's just because I will be ready for you by then.". I replied that I'll try but it will depend on traffic. However, I did in fact manage to get parked up at 9.25, perfect I thought. Messaged Kellie to announce my arrival, to which she replied, "Ahh, not ready yet, give me 15 minutes.".  :dash:

Was eventually messaged the house number, a short walk away. On arrival Kelly opened the door and I stepped in. Looking back in retrospect, I should have made my excuses and left...

Firstly, Kellie had made absolutely no attempt to wear what I had requested and that she had agreed to during the booking process. Secondly the place was an absolute shit heap. There was also an odd smell about the place, stale and unpleasant. Yes, I know, I should have walked...

I have no idea who her profile pics are because they ain't Kellie. No way is she a size 10/12, more easily a 14, with a huge belly  :vomit:. Her looks? Think Mike Tindall before the nose job  :(

I was invited to make my way up the the room with the open door and get comfortable. OK, I was willing to try. The bedroom was a bigger shit hole than downstairs. And that rank smell lingered. What was I thinking? Paperwork completed I asked if I could wash my hands to get the outside world off of them. The polite thing to do, I feel. More crap and junk all over the bathroom, AND THERE WAS UNFLUSHED SHIT STILL IN THE LOO!!!  :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

(Yes, I can almost hear what you're all shouting...)

Now, I guess we're all into this punting lark for varying reasons. Some just want a quick fuck, others to indulge in fantasies and fetishes, etc. Me? A gentle GFE with kisses and cuddles along with friendly, intelligent conversation does it for me. Go with the flow and see what happens. You know what I mean?

Kellie's idea of GFE foreplay? "Just going for a piss, you better be naked by the time I get back." Well I wasn't. Unfortunately Kellie was, on her return. Not a pretty sight. Nevertheless, not one to be defeated easily, I was prepared to see where this went as we lay together on the bed, me tweeaking her nipples. In short, nowhere. She was up and down to the window at every noise outside wondering if it was a delivery she was expecting. "Nah, fuckin' woman opposite washin' 'er car!"

Back to a little fondling with Kellie attempting to get the old fella hard. Not a chance. Then up she jumps again, "Fuck, better lock the door before me ol' man comes round."

WHAT???  :scare:

Back she comes and lights up a fag FFS! By this time I really am thinking of escaping, when she offers me a massage. OK, why not I thought? Then the punt won't be a complete bust. It was. The 'massage' was as shit as the rest of the place. So 40 minutes in and I make my excuses, get dressed and make my way downstairs, picking my way through the abandoned clothes, shoes, crisp packets, last night's takeaway...

"Bye bye" she waves with what I guess was a smile, follwed by a smoker's coughing fit, "Text me when you want to see me again". Not a hope in hell!!!

I've met with a few girls over the last 4 years punting, Kellie was by far the worse all round experience I've ever had. I got back in the car and sprayed hand sanitiser everywhere I could reach. I couldn't get home fast enough to stand in a red hot shower for half hour to wash away that awful lingering smell. Unfortunately, the memory of it all is going to take a little longer I fear.

Would I meet her again? What do you think?

Offline Horseman

Would I meet her again? What do you think?

So return visit booked for tonight then?

That sounds just about as awful as it gets!

Yeah, can't wait  :lol:

Sadly, in my experience, Bournemouth has become a wasteland for decent SP's in the last couple of years  :(

Offline Cupid Stuntz

Does she allow RO?

Asking for a friend  :lol:.

Offline formulajuan1

I felt I had to write this review while the horror was still fresh in my memory :scare: Hopefully, time proves to be a great healer.
I'm not sure whether that was a Review or a Confession, but it must have taken courage to write it! Most of us have done similar at some point when we let Wicked Willy do the thinking! Thanks for the warning, hope the inevitable PTSD gets better soon!
Banned reason: Blatant tout.
Banned by: daviemac

Does she allow RO?

Asking for a friend  :lol:.

Tell your friend yes. I was told in no uncertain terms "licking my pussy is ok, as long as you do it the way I like". Stupidly, I asked how she liked it... "Part my pussy lips gently and lick away. I get wet very quickly". I made a mental note NOT to venture anywhere below the fat belly line.

I'm not sure whether that was a Review or a Confession, but it must have taken courage to write it! Most of us have done similar at some point when we let Wicked Willy do the thinking! Thanks for the warning, hope the inevitable PTSD gets better soon!

Thank you for your kind thoughts. I will be booking therapy sessions in the morning.

Offline patdavies

had a similar with a what I thought was a milf/gilf have been hesitant to post a review cause she was a nice women and the place wasnt a shithole
« Last Edit: June 08, 2021, 06:23:04 pm by patdavies »

Offline sadolddeejay

Sounds like you had a booking with one of the fat slags from Viz!

Offline dross

Jesus Christ. 
I'm giving you a negative review for not running a fucking mile at the thousand red flags lol  :dash:
However, I'll give you a positive review for being hopeful and having stamina whilst facing impending doom haha  :lol:

Better luck on the next one! :thumbsup:

Offline woiczeck

Her looks? Think Mike Tindall before the nose job  :(

:lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D oh dear, oh dear.... thats just what you want on a punt to be reminded of an English rugby centrehalf.....

Offline inalco

An entertaining read, and I admire your honesty.

I've noted her before as her pictures look good, but I would have walked because of the place being a tip rather than her having a belly, and having extra weight.  I would have been concerned about her personal hygiene.

Good job you didn't meet her "old man" as well!    :scare:

I hope you have better luck next time.

Offline Dorsetpunter

I reveiwed her last year and the house was messy then but it sounds a lot worse now.

When i saw her kellie was quite petite, so either shes had a bad lockdown or maybe you saw her friend who she duos with.

How tall was she as i would have guessed at 5'4" whereas her friend was more like 5'7" and size 12/14.

I reveiwed her last year and the house was messy then but it sounds a lot worse now.

When i saw her kellie was quite petite, so either shes had a bad lockdown or maybe you saw her friend who she duos with.

How tall was she as i would have guessed at 5'4" whereas her friend was more like 5'7" and size 12/14.

Sorry mate, definitely Kellie. 5'3"/5'4", easily size 14 with fat belly and a pussy that looked like a split rugby ball  :vomit: ... and 'looking' was as close as I was prepared to venture :(

Offline Dorsetpunter

Sorry mate, definitely Kellie. 5'3"/5'4", easily size 14 with fat belly and a pussy that looked like a split rugby ball  :vomit: ... and 'looking' was as close as I was prepared to venture :(

Wow, thats a big change, i said in my review i only stayed 15 mins as i didnt fancy them and i hope i would have walked if she looked like that   :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: June 17, 2021, 10:00:55 am by Dorsetpunter »

Heads up guys, this horror has re-surfaced with a new profile External Link/Members Only  :scare:

Offline inalco

Heads up guys, this horror has re-surfaced with a new profile External Link/Members Only  :scare:

"She believes a pleasure is best shared"

With bareback listed, that's not all she may be sharing!

The photo in the red dress looks hot, I wonder if that's really her?

Offline fudge1-2

Left a neg review on her and her mate back in 21
but it wasn't as bad as yours.

Truly a pair to avoid