Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ebonylady1980 - Glasgow  (Read 1525 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5106002) (6 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline rowlock

External Link/Members Only
Price: £70 for 30 mins.
Communication: Simple to book via text.
Looks:  Has age 44, but I thought she looked a bit younger to be honest, if she told me late 30s I’d have believed it.  Pics are accurate.  I found her attractive.

Punt happened during her tour in Glasgow.  Guided to the address simple enough, buzzed in.  Knocked the flat door and she hid behind the door when I entered.  She said she was surprised I turned up as she had a nightmare with timewasters, so I think I partially caught her by surprise!  She was very friendly and chatty from the get go.  Handed over the cash, she went to stash the cash and I stripped down.

Right into the action when she returned - I got on the bed and she started with OWO, which was very good.  Paid a lot of attention to the balls.  Five minutes of this and then I requested CG.  She made the right noises, not over the top, and we got a good rhythm going whilst I played and sucked on her tits, with her leaning down to kiss.  A bit of light dirty talk whilst we fucked CG.  We then moved into missionary and it wasn’t long under I blew in the bag with her tits in my mouth.  Whole event took about 15 mins, but that was all on me - I didn’t feel rushed.  Had a pleasant chat whilst I got dressed then I was out the door with a kiss.

Was a positive for me, I enjoyed the punt.  I don’t think she was too impressed with Glasgow though, and I’m not sure she’ll be back with all the timewasters she apparently was experiencing, which is a shame.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2021, 05:07:05 pm by rowlock »