Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emma Massage, Glasgow  (Read 847 times)

Offline Para124

External Link/Members Only

Noted someone suggested Emma was worth a shot on the discussion thread so booked myself in.

Comms: Booked by text, exchanged a few questions and arranged a time at short notice for one hour. Based in Dennistoun area as per advert. Parking wasn't an issue but the booking was over the weekend.

Looks: Short mid-30s thai, very chatty and good English. Cheerful and made me feel at ease. Remained clothed throughout.

Service: An ok massage. No teases, spent about 40mins with me face down. Soft to medium pressure but was just long strokes nothing that challenged the muscles. Not bad, but not mind blowing. Turned over onto back, focused on my arms and sides of legs. Right at the end went for the little fella, no build up or teasing so it was a bit sudden and the technique was non-existent so a bit disappointing.

Cost: £40 for the hour, and £10 for the tug.

Not a negative experience but I wont make a return trip. If you want a massage you can zone out of with a quick tug at the end then it will tick the box with a friendly lady at a reasonable price.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2021, 07:34:46 pm by Para124 »