Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Aylin - Annabellas, MK  (Read 873 times)

Offline Pacho

Venue
Flats very near the centre of MK, near the shopping centre.

Girl
I wanted to see Aylin for ages but with COVID kept well away. 2 jabs in so felt relatively safe and tried my luck - Aylin was available so i booked, Annabellas can be very busy
on the weekend but i find mid-week visits are always the best in getting bookings.
Aylin is mid to late 20's with blonde hair, a slim body and  a good pair to tits on her - enough to suck and hold.

The Deed
Paid £60 for 30 mins GFE. I waited in the room for about 5 mins and for my gear off ready for the deed. Aylin came in wearing a nice black set and
quickly gave my knob a good suck on the bed (OWO). I got her to turn around so i could lick her nice tidy fresh pussy until i felt i was ready to fuck her.

She happily rode me cowgirl then moved into reverse cowgirl as i love watching my cock slide in and out of a nice shaved pussy. Then onto doggy
where i happily pumped away till i felt ready to spurt. I really wanted to spunk all over her tits (facial was not on offer) and spunked a nice load all over her tits.
She then cleaned me up and herself and we had a quick chat about COVID before i left.

Would i return ?
Nice friendly girl and well worth £60 for a 30 min visit. I will return when i get chance next month.

Offline The sperminator

Isnt this for the  southeast section.? :unknown:

Offline Goldfinch

Offline doughboy

Venue
Flats very near the centre of MK, near the shopping centre.

Girl
I wanted to see Aylin for ages but with COVID kept well away. 2 jabs in so felt relatively safe and tried my luck - Aylin was available so i booked, Annabellas can be very busy
on the weekend but i find mid-week visits are always the best in getting bookings.
Aylin is mid to late 20's with blonde hair, a slim body and  a good pair to tits on her - enough to suck and hold.

The Deed
Paid £60 for 30 mins GFE. I waited in the room for about 5 mins and for my gear off ready for the deed. Aylin came in wearing a nice black set and
quickly gave my knob a good suck on the bed (OWO). I got her to turn around so i could lick her nice tidy fresh pussy until i felt i was ready to fuck her.

She happily rode me cowgirl then moved into reverse cowgirl as i love watching my cock slide in and out of a nice shaved pussy. Then onto doggy
where i happily pumped away till i felt ready to spurt. I really wanted to spunk all over her tits (facial was not on offer) and spunked a nice load all over her tits.
She then cleaned me up and herself and we had a quick chat about COVID before i left.

Would i return ?
Nice friendly girl and well worth £60 for a 30 min visit. I will return when i get chance next month.

She's been on my hotlist for as long as she's been in her 20's  :D

Was there any kissing OP? She's bang on my type and I've been wanting to see her for as many years as she's worked at Annabellas but the very few reviews of her don't mention anything about kissing and I just wouldn't enjoy a fuck without kissing involved.

Offline Tony567

I know it doesn’t mean much, but she has ‘kissing’ on her services list…
Thanks OP for the review, have added her to my HL
« Last Edit: June 07, 2021, 11:17:41 am by Tony567 »

Offline Pacho

I am not bothered about the kissing to be honest and just got straight into the action. Other than an introductory and leaving see you later peck
that was it.