Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Arab Leyla - Tower Hamlets  (Read 6026 times)

Online Mazino

Her page on vivastreet is currently gone, phone number she's using is: 07541318676

Comms: All sorted via text with timely responses.

Flat fit for purpose with good bathroom and decent sized room and a mirror. There was someone else in the flat playing music but never saw them. She came down to get me using the lift.

Girl: Pretty young girl, quite short with brown hair and brown highlights. She claims half Moroccan/Spanish but as mentioned in her first review I don’t think she’s actually Arab but rather South Asian, could be wrong though. Not entirely sure if it’s the same girl as the pictures, could be but she’s carrying a bit more weight. She’s quite thick though with what seemed like C cups and round ass. Not full-on bubble but nicely shaped nonetheless.

Duration/Fee: 1 Hour @ £140

Services provided:
Protected Sex, OWO, DFK

Action: Sorted out the paperwork which she went to stash and then she stripped out of a cotton pull over dress and had some navy blue lingerie on. Started off by sucking on her tits for a while which she liked this a lot and was very vocal, she proceeded to give OWO which was sloppy with good eye contact, she uses a lot of spit which I do like but it was fairly average, can definitely tell she’s new to this not too experienced in this game which she admitted.

Moved on to sex and she applied the dom and got on top, felt good again very vocal and she rode well, plenty of DFK here and throughout. Proceeded to missionary and then onto doggy in which her ass did look quite good. She did ask not to go too deep but after easing into it I was pounding her hard in doggy for a while with no complaints. Finished up with prone bone and then some standing doggy. After the first pop had a brief chat and then round two was more of the same.

One thing to mention is that her hygiene seemed perfectly fine except for a short period in doggy where I did get a whiff from her pussy. Makes me think she may not be showering between punts perhaps. Found out afterwards that she'd been busy that day, she wasn't fresh out of the shower when she greeted me.

Conclusion: Nice young pretty girl that may actually be South Asian rather than Arab with a curvy body, she is game for any positions and is not a clock watcher. Not quite as what’s depicted in the pictures but then again not far off, I’m guessing she’s put on some lock down weight. I did have a decent time but she’s quite green and may need instruction. Will need to up her hygiene game.

Would I return? Nah, one and done.

Offline Saltnpepper

Her page on vivastreet is currently gone, phone number she's using is: 07541318676

Comms: All sorted via text with timely responses.

Flat fit for purpose with good bathroom and decent sized room and a mirror. There was someone else in the flat playing music but never saw them. She came down to get me using the lift.

Girl: Pretty young girl, quite short with brown hair and brown highlights. She claims half Moroccan/Spanish but as mentioned in her first review I don’t think she’s actually Arab but rather South Asian, could be wrong though. Not entirely sure if it’s the same girl as the pictures, could be but she’s carrying a bit more weight. She’s quite thick though with what seemed like C cups and round ass. Not full-on bubble but nicely shaped nonetheless.

Duration/Fee: 1 Hour @ £140

Services provided:
Protected Sex, OWO, DFK

Action: Sorted out the paperwork which she went to stash and then she stripped out of a cotton pull over dress and had some navy blue lingerie on. Started off by sucking on her tits for a while which she liked this a lot and was very vocal, she proceeded to give OWO which was sloppy with good eye contact, she uses a lot of spit which I do like but it was fairly average, can definitely tell she’s new to this not too experienced in this game which she admitted.

Moved on to sex and she applied the dom and got on top, felt good again very vocal and she rode well, plenty of DFK here and throughout. Proceeded to missionary and then onto doggy in which her ass did look quite good. She did ask not to go too deep but after easing into it I was pounding her hard in doggy for a while with no complaints. Finished up with prone bone and then some standing doggy. After the first pop had a brief chat and then round two was more of the same.

One thing to mention is that her hygiene seemed perfectly fine except for a short period in doggy where I did get a whiff from her pussy. Makes me think she may not be showering between punts perhaps. Found out afterwards that she'd been busy that day, she wasn't fresh out of the shower when she greeted me.

Conclusion: Nice young pretty girl that may actually be South Asian rather than Arab with a curvy body, she is game for any positions and is not a clock watcher. Not quite as what’s depicted in the pictures but then again not far off, I’m guessing she’s put on some lock down weight. I did have a decent time but she’s quite green and may need instruction. Will need to up her hygiene game.

Would I return? Nah, one and done.

Good review bro , I'll have to reach out to her.  I'll go for a 30 mins though.  Cheers

Offline bst

Link?

Name search didn't yield anything
Banned reason: Doesn’t listen to warnings
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline lillythesavage

Link?

Name search didn't yield anything

First line answers your question :hi:

Offline bst

Sorry was on mobile and I was short/not clear.
My comment was a prompt for the sleuths among us to find a possible adultwork or agency link. I am thinking for a prossie like this, the disappearance off viva is simply her upgrading.

Offline Saltnpepper

Cheers GF , I'm trying to work out here size. That new ad she has , it's surprised me she looks much bigger than her WhatsApp's DP

Offline Goldfinch

Cheers GF , I'm trying to work out here size. That new ad she has , it's surprised me she looks much bigger than her WhatsApp's DP
:thumbsup:

Offline bst

it's surprised me she looks much bigger

same, compared to what I've seen of her previously. Hmmm, I don't think she is on my hotlist yet per se, but she definitely has a body on her.

Offline Saltnpepper

same, compared to what I've seen of her previously. Hmmm, I don't think she is on my hotlist yet per se, but she definitely has a body on her.

Bro I think it's 2 different girls in the pics surely. The dress sizes are not adding up🤔

Online Mazino

Bro I think it's 2 different girls in the pics surely. The dress sizes are not adding up🤔
Perhaps it's slimming effect of black but she doesn't look like that with her kit off :lol:

Maybe it's pre-lockdown

« Last Edit: July 12, 2021, 06:09:08 pm by Mazino »