Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Arnold,Nottingham Ladies.  (Read 938 times)

Offline TomSawyer2112

Anyone know of any/all ladies working in the Arnold-NG5 area ?....Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
Banned reason: Did not want to share his punts on the Forum
Banned by: CoolTiger

Offline GoldTop

Why don’t you just search AW Viva and Gumtree for NG5 / Arnold?

Offline gbyld87

He's probably after recommendations for women that are actually real and not shit.  Those two things just can't be discerned from vivastreet, because almost all of them fall into at lease one category.

But yeah, it's a pretty narrow area.

Offline GoldTop

He's probably after recommendations for women that are actually real and not shit.  Those two things just can't be discerned from vivastreet, because almost all of them fall into at lease one category.

But yeah, it's a pretty narrow area.

Fair point. But even a quick "Arnold" search on here reveals Carmen, Olivia and Lola. Its really not that hard?

Offline TomSawyer2112

The search parameters on AW for a specific area are very hit & miss,i`ve never had any luck at all on Vivastreet-nobody has ever replied to my query-same with Gumtree.

Offline GoldTop

The search parameters on AW for a specific area are very hit & miss,i`ve never had any luck at all on Vivastreet-nobody has ever replied to my query-same with Gumtree.

Carmen, Olivia and Lola then. You found Jess and she's NG5?

Offline TomSawyer2112

Actually Jess works about about a mile from where i live-which is NG3...I`ve just been on Gumtree,entered NG5 as a search area and it`s showing me people from Carlton,Basford,Mapperley etc,none of which are in NG5.

Offline TomSawyer2112

........and Lola`s Gumtree page states-This is a non sexual service.

Offline GoldTop

........and Lola`s Gumtree page states-This is a non sexual service.

So does Carmens ad but you can lick her fanny
« Last Edit: June 06, 2021, 01:39:04 pm by redmoose »

Offline GoldTop

Actually Jess works about about a mile from where i live-which is NG3...I`ve just been on Gumtree,entered NG5 as a search area and it`s showing me people from Carlton,Basford,Mapperley etc,none of which are in NG5.

My bad sorry. She must have moved from Hush as even their website confirms NG5

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Rubbish.

A quick search on Adultwork of WGs within 3 Miles of NG5 resulted in 132 Profiles coming up.

Why don't you spend time then researching those profiles ON HERE, to see what has been written about them.
If you come across a prodile you like and there is no information about her on here, then post aking for members views on that profile.

You seem to be asking loads of questions without really giving it a thought.

Offline TomSawyer2112

It seems i must apologise to one and all on here for my lack of intelligence/brains/gumption...ad infinitum....As someone who has NEVER used the UK Punting site before and therefore knows ZERO about it`s rules/regulations,i assumed i would be given a tad of leeway/understanding when it came to my petty requests/questions-it appears not....I shall now retire to a cave for 6 months to brush up on all the doe`s/don`ts i`m sure that i SHOULD have known before i even attempt to ask the simplest of questions.....

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Search facility on UKP AND ON AW are your first port of call.

If you are interested in any particular girl, then first search on here to see what has been written about her, especially reviews.

If you find no informatiom then by all means post their profiles and state that you have tried to look for information on them, but did not find anything on here.

Asking for help is fine, simply asking for info without having carried out any background work on here tantamounts to being lazy.

Offline GoldTop

It seems i must apologise to one and all on here for my lack of intelligence/brains/gumption...ad infinitum....As someone who has NEVER used the UK Punting site before and therefore knows ZERO about it`s rules/regulations,i assumed i would be given a tad of leeway/understanding when it came to my petty requests/questions-it appears not....I shall now retire to a cave for 6 months to brush up on all the doe`s/don`ts i`m sure that i SHOULD have known before i even attempt to ask the simplest of questions.....

That will take you up to 11 months of down time  :rolleyes:

Offline Nottsguy69

My bad sorry. She must have moved from Hush as even their website confirms NG5

She’s still at hush and that’s definitely ng5