Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss.sexy.Bella.xxx - Glasgow  (Read 2739 times)

12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5077957) (10 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Asian guy

External Link/Members Only

£150 for the hour

So I’ve reviewed Bella before and it was positive. There was a lot of the same positive aspects this time around but one thing really annoyed me to make it a negative so that’s why I’ve reviewed her again.

Comms - done through text and call. Originally I wanted 1 hour and was told only 30 mins available. That was ok I booked 30 mins. I then get a text from Bella 15 mins before the meeting saying if I want 1 hour I can have it now as someone else cancelled so I said yes 1 hour is good.

Location- flat just off duke street near bellgrove station. It was clean, tidy and fit for purpose although it was a top flat, a warning for the less mobile amongst us  :lol:

Bella - as previous review she is young, early 20’s, very pretty with a great body. Cant find any faults with her looks.

Meeting - paperwork out the way, clothes off and straight into dfk. Oral both ways, A bit of 69, fingering, then onto doggy. First pop out the way about 20/25 mins in. Clean up and lie having a chat
I start initiating round 2. Some 69 again and I’m ready to go. This is where I get pissed off. I ask her to put a condom on me and go on top. She says she’s sorry but she has no condoms left and asks if I want to finish with a bj. I didn’t really want to but I’m 40 mins in and lying with a hard on so the wee head ruled the big head here. I was really annoyed and couldn’t cum with oral so ended up wanking over her tits. Cleaned up, dressed and left on the hour mark

Overall I’m pissed off that she changed to an hour whilst knowing she only had one condom, unless this was an excuse for us not to fuck again. She said she noticed when she got the condom for round one. Why didn’t she say anything then? Feel like I was ripped off out of 30 mins.
I did let her know I wasn’t happy but there’s a couple of reasons I didn’t push it further. I was already hard, we were about 40 mins in by the time it was mentioned and I’m not going to argue with a girl in her early 20’s. It’s another learning curve and I just won’t book her again
« Last Edit: June 06, 2021, 09:06:50 am by Asian guy »

Offline Clattypats

Good review  :thumbsup:

It's the tools of the trade (condoms), I had similar where I previously pos reviewed a WG on here, then halfway through second booking with her she didn't have another condom, which in turn lead to her having to go from the hotel to the shop, buy some, then the booking ran over obviously, and on the way out I nearly tripped over the next punter at the door, as she had given the room number out in advance :wackogirl:

Then I Neg reviewed her... First booking was really good though aswell...  :(
« Last Edit: June 06, 2021, 09:41:38 am by Clattypats »

Offline seeker

Gas cookers running out of Johnnies  :rolleyes:
You couldn't make it up  :D
Although I did have one years ago
Text me ,she only had one left and could I bring her
Some up  :wackogirl:

Offline Spikey

Good review AG. Ashame, v. erroronus running out of Condoms.:thumbsdown: Roughly when was meet? Did you partake in lots of DFK? 😘's not on LL.🤔
« Last Edit: June 07, 2021, 02:35:45 am by Spikey »

Offline Asian guy

Good review AG. Ashame, v. erroronus running out of Condoms.:thumbsdown: Roughly when was meet? Did you partake in lots of DFK? 😘's not on LL.🤔

I wouldn’t say we done lots of dfk but we did do a bit. The booking took place in may this year

Offline Spikey

Thanks AG, good you both 😘. Strange tho 😘 no on LL.