Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mandy of Leicester  (Read 2908 times)

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
As previously mentioned, have seen the above twice already this year and would recommend her. She's running a £100ph special offer for advance bookings for next week, and working with a new duo girl Tammy (looks hot). Where's the drooling smiley when you need it!!

Hoping to hook up with Mandy next week, but hate this advance planning, when I don't know what I'll be doing tomorrow, let alone next week!!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Offline Stoking

Looks promising  :yahoo:

Does Tammy have a profile?

masked-vigilante

how far does she stay away from city center ... don't have car ... wanted to see if her location is feasible or not ... looks tempting  :D

Offline Stoking

how far does she stay away from city center ... don't have car ... wanted to see if her location is feasible or not ... looks tempting  :D

Punting without a car is the bane of my existence..... lol

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

By car, it's either 10 mins from M1 J21 or J22, by 10 mins max from City Centre.

I have sent you a PM for approx location.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Looks promising  :yahoo:

Does Tammy have a profile?

No, Tammy does not have an AW Profile.

MidlandsPunter

As per my previous posts I can also recommend Mandy. Good service and very facially pretty.

Tammy does look hot, very tempted to try but as I had a bad duo experience last time with another girl I am unsure about duos.

Maybe more tempted to try Cleo with Mandy as there are already reviews of Cleo in a duo on Mandy's  feedback, both appear to be recommended well together.

If anyone decides to try the duo please let me know of feedback! Thanks

masked-vigilante

Stoking ... You need to be horny enough to punt even though not having a car buddy  !!  :D  :cool:

CT ... cheers !! yeah got it !! Thanx  :D

masked-vigilante

Q. I have no feedback?   A. If you have no feedback then our first booking will be an OUTCALL ONLY, I need to feel comfortable with you                          beforehand is losing my location and no that you are genuine.

Offline monkeybucket

Just need to find a reason to go to Leicester...

Offline Taggart

Just need to find a reason to go to Leicester...

How about a good curry? Plenty of choice. Can recommend several.
(Or to get pissed off with the inner ring road and traffic generally?) Council dont have a clue when it comes to motorists.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Q. I have no feedback?   A. If you have no feedback then our first booking will be an OUTCALL ONLY, I need to feel comfortable with you                          beforehand is losing my location and no that you are genuine.

Where there's a will, there's a way. You have PM.

Offline monkeybucket

How about a good curry? Plenty of choice. Can recommend several.
(Or to get pissed off with the inner ring road and traffic generally?) Council dont have a clue when it comes to motorists.

Pm me your suggestions,  travelling that way in a few weeks. At the mo it's this lady as choice....

thewonderingdick

Her featured photo looks different from the ones in the gallery! I Just wonder why