Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: DFK, OWO, SEX & CIM - Booty Becky - Cricklewood  (Read 4242 times)

17 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5852389) (12 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline ali sugar

Link: External Link/Members Only
comms: not great at first but once switched to whatsapp was better.
cost: £60 + 20 for 45 mins

punt: since i saw her at dollis hill while punting riley, i wanted to get my hands on her booty. Her comms were really shit on normal text but finally got through to her this week and she was quick to respond so arranged a meet for the same evening.

Once i got the postcode i knew it was the same location where i punted riley the 2nd time in cricklewood so was able to reach the location easily. She made me wait for 10 mins. It is really a shitty thing with these two but my horniness made me bear the wait. Once she opened the door, i was surprised to see how facially attractive she was. She was in a gown with black linderie underneath. her tanned skin and black lingerie gave me a hard on. I couldnt wait so leaned in for a kiss and groped her ass which felt nice and firm. She asked me to be patient as they have had issues with their neighbour upstairs and asked me to follow her up the stairs. once we entered the flat, she took me down a further step of stairs where her room was. It was decent with a sizeable bed. She asked me how i was ? i replied by kissing her and making her feel my hard cock. to be honest she was game and turned around lifting her gown and grindig her phat ass. I initially went in for 30 mins but asked her what an extra £20 will get me ? We agreed on 45 mins with cim while indulging in grinding and kissing. After dispensing the cash was offered a shower so took off my kit only to display my hard on, she laughed upon seeing it and knelt down for a light owo which felt great. Walked butt naked to the bathroom and hurried on with a quck shower and then made my way down the stairs with her following me and trying to grab my butt.
In the room we started to kiss with lots of tongue action, made her kneel and she immediately took it in and started a wet owo which felt great. I have to say both these hungarian birds know their way around sucking a cock. I was really horny and wanted to feel her ass on my cock so made her stand and turned her around, took her thong down and made her grind on me, i then knelt down feeling her ass, pulling the cheeks apart to rim her. She moaned loudly and thrusted her ass in my face asking "Lick my pussy baby!" I bend her over, pulling her cheeks again gave her a licking which she seemed to enjoy, i could see her playing with her boobs and biting her lips. Felt the need to have her mouth on my cock so lied down on the bed and asked her to suck me off, she took it all in and then went for my balls, kissing them and caressing them which heightened the experience.
Her technique involved spitting on the cock,and then sucking it vigrously which felt awesome and it made me wanted to explode in her mouth but wanted to fuck so asked her to put the condom on . She got on top in cowgirl position and started bobing up and down. Her movements made the bed creak but who cares and i continued to thrust in her which led to further moans. Her phat ass beckoned me so asked her to get in doggy, becky goes " slowly baby" but the sight of her curvaceous bum drove me nuts and i started to spank with strong thrusts. her bubble butt felt great and tight, with one finger in her asshole and pumping away i could feel the sap so hold on to it for another few minutes only to whip off the condom and putting it in her soft mouth making her suck while i unleashed a load. To her credit she continued to bob down on my throbbing cock til i finished and only then got up to spit it out all the way up the stairs in the bathroom. I felt gratified after an excellent punt. Went for another shower, upon return with 10 minutes left she offered a massage which was actually good. Then dressed up and left only to return another day.

Would definitely recommend her only if you can look past the some shoddy comms as the ass and owo is worth it.

Online last_days_of_logan

Sounds like she cant take the D

Too many people reporting she has trouble with the D

Offline keij

when was the meet? I see she's logging in from hungary now

Offline Wozel

Can I ask if parking is possible at the location?

Offline keij

90PH is good value, I'm thinking about paying her a visit, however she has "Available Today" green light on AW and logging in from Hungary, it's a maid handling the comm?

Offline ali sugar

when was the meet? I see she's logging in from hungary now
I saw her last week and again this weekend! Comms are not ideal but I find WhatsApp is better !

Offline ali sugar

Can I ask if parking is possible at the location?
Anson road is a good spot but post 18:30 hrs some spots are also available on the high road

Online Ron89

Couldn’t get hold of her today, shit comms

Offline ali sugar

Couldn’t get hold of her today, shit comms
Agreed, I usually got replies late too, persistence will pay off !

Offline Carter220

Comms are awful hours in between replies, I gave up in the end

Offline Wozel

I wonder if they knew how much business they lose?

Online last_days_of_logan

I wonder if they knew how much business they lose?

probably because they handle their own comms and are with a client.

That screams independent and success

Offline Jayjay1

So her place is a house and action took place downstairs in a lounge?

How discreet is the house/road.

She sound a real hottie that provides great service.

She planning to be around long, if that conversation ever was spoken about

Offline Saltnpepper

So her place is a house and action took place downstairs in a lounge?

How discreet is the house/road.

She sound a real hottie that provides great service.

She planning to be around long, if that conversation ever was spoken about

If she's in Cricklewood Broadway the place I see Riley and spoke to Becky last week then, it's not discreet at all. If you don't care much about that like me then your good.

Offline Saltnpepper

Now showing Alperton on her profile.

Probably moved to a more discreet location then