Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wet Rose, Bristol - WARNING: SHE'S A SCAMMER  (Read 2947 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5050680) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline BogBog1

This isn't just a negative: it's a FUCKING MASSIVE NEGATIVE.

Almost exactly the same story as two previous punters have just reported. I turned up, handed over the money, she asked if I wanted a shower, it was hot and I'd had a fairly long walk to get to hers, so I said yes. I was no more than 5 minutes, came out of the bathroom, her fat ugly friend said her boyfriend had arrived so could I wait outside for "no more than 10 minutes". Silence from that moment on. After about half an hour I thought 'fuck it' and left. At least I only handed over the 30 miniute £100 fee - but still.

I don't suppose there's any way we can report this fucking scamming bitch is there, and have her banned from AW? That's 3 of us now.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline MrMatrix

Almost exactly the same story as two previous punters have just reported. I turned up, handed over the money, she asked if I wanted a shower, it was hot and I'd had a fairly long walk to get to hers, so I said yes. I was no more than 5 minutes, came out of the bathroom, her fat ugly friend said her boyfriend had arrived so could I wait outside for "no more than 10 minutes". Silence from that moment on. After about half an hour I thought 'fuck it' and left. At least I only handed over the 30 miniute £100 fee - but still.

I don't suppose there's any way we can report this fucking scamming bitch is there, and have her banned from AW? That's 3 of us now.

Sorry it turned out to be a thieving scammer, but thanks for the heads up.
Did you read the 2 previous reviews before you booked this up. :hi:

Offline Horseman

Sorry it turned out to be a thieving scammer, but thanks for the heads up.
Did you read the 2 previous reviews before you booked this up. :hi:

He didn't, he commented on another thread annoyed with himself for not checking back as she's had previous good reviews and was on his hit list.

Sorry as well OP that you lost money to a scammer but thanks for posting  a good warning to others and as someone previously tempted by her I can honestly say she's well and truly off my radar for a booking now!

Offline BogBog1

He didn't, he commented on another thread annoyed with himself for not checking back as she's had previous good reviews and was on his hit list.

Sorry as well OP that you lost money to a scammer but thanks for posting  a good warning to others and as someone previously tempted by her I can honestly say she's well and truly off my radar for a booking now!

No, I didn't stop and double-check. Expensive mistake. I'm tempted to use a second number to contact her so she doesn't know it's me, turn up, and then refuse to leave until I get my money back.

Offline Horseman

No, I didn't stop and double-check. Expensive mistake. I'm tempted to use a second number to contact her so she doesn't know it's me, turn up, and then refuse to leave until I get my money back.

Just be careful doing that route. Ultimately she could then call the police on you and cause you grief.

Offline BogBog1

Just be careful doing that route. Ultimately she could then call the police on you and cause you grief.

Yeah I guess.... well, I suppose if her bookings dry up to nothing that'll be payback enough I suppose.

Online JayEZ2K

Expensive mistake. I'm tempted to use a second number to contact her so she doesn't know it's me, turn up, and then refuse to leave until I get my money back.

I feel bad for not posting a review had the exact same but I kicked up a fuss and kept ringing the buzzer as the mate asked me to wait outside which I did but I demanded my money back at first she said she had none but eventually she gave me the £100 back

Offline Southwestborder

:thumbsup:

Online Fu-Qin Boi-Ling

Honestly im so confused, your not a newbie but a forum helper, you must of read the review on her scamming antics?? but you still went there handed £100 to her??

Offline Al

Tel her you are reporting her for fraud

In reality nothing will happen unless at least 2 victims come forward to show its a pattern of behaviour/dishonesty - but you never know.... maybe others have reported it.

Offline Straightsix

Exact thing happened to me in Walsall. Except it was her dealer that was coming to get his money and the partner in crime was a fat hideous Welsh thing with a huge scar on her face.
If you can, report it here:
External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline ciderhead

She pretty much has punters by the balls, don't think many would want to draw attention trying to get the money back and who knows what these cunts are capable of.
I'm afraid it's put it down to a bad experience, forget the money and move on

Offline Straightsix

I'm sure you can report anonymously through above link. These girls will keep on scamming unless they are taught a lesson.
Nobody has even bothered to leave her feedback on AW stating their experience. Sometimes punters are their own worst enemy. Don't forget, you can still leave feedback without a booking confirmation.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2021, 11:04:37 am by Straightsix »
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Online JayEZ2K

She pretty much has punters by the balls, don't think many would want to draw attention trying to get the money back and who knows what these cunts are capable of.
I'm afraid it's put it down to a bad experience, forget the money and move on
Bristolguy got his money back with a little persistence, as quoted above. I'm sure she doesn't want police involvement, angry neighbors, or getting evicted by her landlord. And every £ reclaimed from her helps to keep her out of business. OP was already considering this route.

Offline BogBog1

Honestly im so confused, your not a newbie but a forum helper, you must of read the review on her scamming antics?? but you still went there handed £100 to her??

As I said in my review, I failed to read the recent reviews before going ahead, which I am now of course kicking myself for. She was in my hotlist based on quite a few positive reviews from trusted members on here, but I guess they were from before she decided on a life of scamming.

Offline BogBog1

I have an update on this situation. If you've been scammed by this bitch too, DM me and I'll fill you in.

Offline BogBog1

I have an update on this situation. If you've been scammed by this bitch too, DM me and I'll fill you in.

Or maybe I should just post it here. I'm slightly hesitant only because she's clearly fucking unhinged. So I'm not trying to be unhelpful - just careful.

Offline Laur

Or maybe I should just post it here. I'm slightly hesitant only because she's clearly fucking unhinged. So I'm not trying to be unhelpful - just careful.
It'll probably be most helpful to the most people to post the info in here, so it's on record to warn others.

Offline MrT222

Did you get your money back?

Offline BogBog1

Did you get your money back?

Of course not.

In a nutshell, she messaged me out of the blue (maybe others of you got the same message?) saying "I'm free this week but only for outcalls". I replied and said great, how about X date at X time and X location, she agreed, and I said "just to remind you, you have my money from last time when you had that problem with your boyfriend and we couldn't go through with the meeting". And she then told me a load of fucking bullshit about how she is under police protection and all her messages are being recorded by the police for evidence of death threats against her, blah blah.

For the record, I obviously never made any threats of any sort against her, unless you count "I'd like my money back please" as a threat. Which personally, I do not.

I have screenshot her messages and am happy to share them privately with anyone who wants to see them.

In my head I've written off that money so I'm tempted to just leave it there and move on. But a part of me wants to see her get her come-uppance, financially I mean.

Offline Southwestborder

Profile is down, unless she has another profile she won't be making any money  :thumbsup:

Offline Al

Why didn't you just send her to some hotel FFS.

Online Fuzzyduck

Why didn't you just send her to some hotel FFS.

Yes, you could gain some minor satisfaction from that. It's petty but I do get it. The best thing to do IMO is what OP has done: walk away, accept the loss as the price of stupidity for not checking here first and to leave a review for others to take heed and to avoid this cunt.

What goes around comes around and one day she'll scam the wrong fella.

Offline SWAaron

You'd don't give your real address did you?

Offline BogBog1

You'd don't give your real address did you?

No fucking way! I gave her the address of a hotel. Maybe she went there and found out I wasn't there, but I never heard from her after her pathetic "I'm under police protection" messages, so I can't imagine she bothered going there.

Online Fuzzyduck

No fucking way! I gave her the address of a hotel. Maybe she went there and found out I wasn't there, but I never heard from her after her pathetic "I'm under police protection" messages, so I can't imagine she bothered going there.

She probably had no intention of going anyway, but would have asked you for a deposit. The dumb fuck probably didn't realise that she'd already scammed you.