Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Linda Topless FBSM Sensual Massage - Bayswater W2 - Amazing Value  (Read 2932 times)

55 review(s) for TOPLESS Massage. (47 positive, 7 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
78 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6484106) (66 positive, 10 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline crunchy_guy

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Fee: £60 for 1 hour.

Linda is well reviewed on UKP with 33 consecutive positive reviews.  She has been around for a while but somehow escaped my attention until recently.  I went in with reserved expectations thinking how good can a topless massage be with a very limited enjoys list  :unknown:.  At just 60 notes for the hour inclusive, I took my chances and I certainly didn't leave disappointed.

Working out of a cosy studio in W2, very close to Bayswater station, comms were very efficient despite no number on the profile.  Linda is slim, petite and very welcoming.  She has a very relaxed and intimate nature about her which is evident throughout the massage - which was also very sensual.  I didn't indulge in her footjob, I opted for an oily B2B with a prolonged hand job which she delivered expertly.  I will certainly be returning back  :kissgirl:

Offline tantraman

... Linda is slim, petite and very welcoming ...

... "slim, petite" as in photos collected here here :music: