Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Susie - Carol's Sauna Edinburgh  (Read 1617 times)

Offline Inthehouse1

Fee: 1hr £95 - £25 at the door, £70 to Susie.

Logistics: Having not been to a sauna for a couple of years I found myself out of massage options and stumbling into Carol's. John at reception was friendly but I didn't ask many questions; stated I wanted 1hr, handed him £25, received a towel and walked through. I wasn't expecting a harem of 19 year old models but I was expecting a choice...so I was somewhat disappointed that only one girl was available. But Susie introduced herself and was friendly in doing so.

SP: Susie is Scottish, early 40's I would say, quite tall, light brown hair, size 12ish and big natural boobs. Not really my usual type but her demeanour was very pleasant, nicely in the middle of shy and loud. Personality and attitude is more important to me than looks so I wasn't disappointed heading to the room.

In the Room: Chatting away Susie was upfront in telling me she doesn't do OWO. This did dampen my mood slightly because in a punt I'm usually looking to lie back and relax rather than rattle the headboard, hence why I'm a big fan of sensual massage. But I appreciated the fact she told me before getting into it. Handed over the £70 and she put on the shower for me. Quick shower and she returned a few mins later. Began with a massage of her touching my inner thighs and balls to get firmly in the mood, before turning over for more nice touching where she removed her dress, unleashing those big boobs. I was expecting them to be saggier and less well shaped out of the dress but I was pleasantly surprised by how round and attractive they were. She was receptive to caressing and licking them and a little bit of kissing too (although dfk isn't really my thing). She guided my hand further down and removed her underwear revealing quite a big bush - not an issue for me because I wouldn't be giving oral regardless. She began touching herself while stroking me which I really enjoyed; all of this happening in a very slow, casual fashion. On with the condom and she proceeded to give a nice, if unspectacular, blowjob; a little uninspiring after a while, but good attention the balls kept me hard. She then moved up and got on top, riding me enthusiastically, and it was great to look in the mirror and see her fucking with those tits bouncing in almost a third person point of view. Turned over for missionary before I asked to cum over her boobs, doing so standing in front of her while she was sitting on the bed.

There was little time left at this point; she'd helped to time things well. So it was quickly into the shower, clothes back on while chatting and then out the door.

The fact that she's an amiable Scottish girl with a good attitude is her best quality and it was enough to have me leave feeling satisfied.

No issues regarding Carol's either. £95 pretty well spent.

Offline Name Not Found

Another decent repot for Carols. Things are definitely on the up. If this keeps going they may be able to afford some paint, or a nice carpet, or maybe a complete refurbishment of their 1970s decor :lol:

She would have been the third girl that was in the lounge when I visited, but I forgot her name. I asked about OWO and she was the only one who said no. Not my type anyway, but it seems you had a good time. Thanks for the review.

Offline Inthehouse1

Another decent repot for Carols. Things are definitely on the up. If this keeps going they may be able to afford some paint, or a nice carpet, or maybe a complete refurbishment of their 1970s decor :lol:

She would have been the third girl that was in the lounge when I visited, but I forgot her name. I asked about OWO and she was the only one who said no. Not my type anyway, but it seems you had a good time. Thanks for the review.

Cheers. Forgive my ignorance regarding lounge etiquette (I'm definitely not one to spend a lot of time in there); so it's no problem to ask questions about services offered in the lounge?