Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Katisha Lee - Lancaster Gate  (Read 3781 times)

Offline ichigo00

As the subject suggests - this is a trans review.

External Link/Members Only

I saw Katisha Lee last year in July @ 1:00pm
Comms were good, called her, arranged for 1hr. She texted address. Shower, got ready and left my house.

I messaged her 30 minutes before the time to say I'm on my way. Arrived at the location 5 minutes early, called to say I was outside and asked for flat number. Was told to wait 3 minutes. 13 minutes later she texted the flat/floor number.  :wacko:
Got to her door and she opens the door in her baby blue and black lingeries. She is definitely the girl from the photos maybe just a little photoshopped. Still pretty hot!

Apartment looked clean nothing special. Her roomate was in the kitchen which was located right where the front door was. Kinda awkward, he was casually in the kitchen cooking  :lol:

Now Katisha leads me to her bedroom. I hand for the cash - £200 and ask for the showers. Clean towels were provided.

After the shower, I enter the room and she is on the bed looking towards my direction smilling.

I was offered Chems/poppers and all kinds of stuff but I declined, not my kind of thing.

We started light french kissing and she is reach down and stroking my cock. Slowly she is pushing my head down to suck her cock. I start sucking her and after I while I glance up and see she is on the phone texting. She was trying to get me to cum fast because she kept stroke my cock aggressively and asking if I was about to cum.  :lol: :lol: It takes me a while to cum and I emptied my tank earlier that morning.  :sarcastic:

She does this multiple times throughout the session, it is pretty annoying.

Suddenly I heard a guy calling her from the other room. She jumps up and tell me to wait and leaves the room. I'm guessing its her roommate from earlier, probably to say lunch is ready?   :lol:  :angry:

She comes back a few minutes later and the session resumes, she is now sucking me off. She ask if I am Top or Bottom. I said lets do both.

Now whilst she was topping me she was kept checking/texting on a phone.
Now it was my turn to fuck her and it was all the same checking her phone and text, its pretty annoying.

Funny enough she suddenly got up again and said she will be right back and left the room again.
Few minutes later she returns.  :mad:

She sucks my cock and keeps insisting I cum now lol
Eventually I cummed on her tits. I made her work for it!  :yahoo:
I think she cummed, cant remember.

Took a shower, small talk and she was trying to get me to visit again lol.
As she was leading me to the front the door, her roomate was once again by the kitchen counter and this time just staring me at lol. Proper awkward!

I'm giving her a negative because first she made me wait like 11 minutes into my 1 hr before letting me in...despite me telling her 30 minutes beforehand I was on my way. The awkward encounter with a roommate both times. On the phone multiple times during the session and leaving the room two times foe unknown reasons. I must say I feel like I wasted my £200 lol

Thanks for reading.

Offline Arcy

Thanks for the review.

Am planning to make my return to punting and Katisha was on the shortlist. I can cross her off!

Offline jackson36

Banned reason: Duplicate accounts
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline ManOFSteel

Thanks form the review. She seemed very disrespectful of you.

Offline cotton

Yeh very disrespectful.  You may have wasted £200 but hopefully this save other punters from such a shitshow.