Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nudist spas  (Read 1369 times)

Offline Bhamguy

Any recommendation  on nudist spas around central  london fancy  going to one before going to see a wg cheers lads

Offline Steve2

Any recommendation  on nudist spas around central  london fancy  going to one before going to see a wg cheers lads

Rio's in Kentish Town is about the only one.

Offline Bhamguy

Cheers steve2 will have a look mate ty fancy going to 1 .then go see a wg gotta treat myself while down there for the weekend. :yahoo:

Offline joe diddley

Hasn't Rio's closed down, Steve?

Offline SpaceRaiderDave

It's due to open on 21st June

Here is what their website says -
We were hoping to re-open last November but due to the tier system and further national lockdowns this was not possible.

However, we are excited to announce that subject to further Government restrictions we are hoping to re-open on 21st June. We will be keeping the website updated on this progress.

Whilst we have been closed we have been working behind the scenes refurbishing and redecorating our facilities and making the premises COVID compliant, ready for your safe return.

Thank you for your continued support and loyalty and we look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Kind regards,
Trevor and Paul
Banned reason: Previously banned member TinMan69
Banned by: 90125

Offline Teejay

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 1
Just saw it and looks amazing but i just wonder you only go for spa or you could get laid in there? As it says Saturday couples only from 6pm till 12am plus extras  (private until 3am)

Offline pa5151

I went once to Rios with a girl didn't think much of it to me honest and that was on a saturday. Too many men, especially old ones. The girl I was with was the only one who was bangable. I thought it was shit, so I did the right thing and left her there and went home.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2021, 09:56:09 am by pa5151 »

Offline SpaceRaiderDave

Just saw it and looks amazing but i just wonder you only go for spa or you could get laid in there? As it says Saturday couples only from 6pm till 12am plus extras  (private until 3am)

Its usually over run with guys looking to be laid often with a bad attitude.
Some greedy girls do attend. Often they are older and fat but still get lots of attention.
Banned reason: Previously banned member TinMan69
Banned by: 90125

Offline JamesKW

I wouldnt recommend Rios its a bit of a cockfest,Eureka in Kent (near Brands Hatch so also ideal for a spot of motor racing),fairly near central London is much better.

Offline JamesKW

Just saw it and looks amazing but i just wonder you only go for spa or you could get laid in there?

Extremely unlikley if you go in as a single man,some take in partners or some hire a girl,then you will have much more opportunity to swap with other couples.Though if you hire a good looking girl you may get a munter in return,it is an extremely expensive way of going about things.You will get better looking couples at a fetish party like Torture Garden to swap with in the couples room.Generally there are few opportunities for the single man as there is so much competition.

Offline JamesKW

This one is still around near Heathrow,sometimes hear good things about it at parties,never been myself.

External Link/Members Only

Offline JamesKW

left her there and went home.

If you are female it would be impossible not to get any action there,most men will bang anything in my experience.

Offline pa5151

If you are female it would be impossible not to get any action there,most men will bang anything in my experience.

Yeah I can understand why she wanted to go there, it's literally a sausagefest. The girl I was with (already banged her a couple of times) was walking around and soaking in the attention, she said she's been there a few times already - I guess it might be fun to parade around a sea of desperate cocks. Might only be good for an MMF if you're with a girl and bored out of one's mind late on saturday night.

I'm not going back there any time soon.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2021, 02:13:42 pm by pa5151 »

Offline sparkus

Extremely unlikley if you go in as a single man,some take in partners or some hire a girl,then you will have much more opportunity to swap with other couples.Though if you hire a good looking girl you may get a munter in return,it is an extremely expensive way of going about things.You will get better looking couples at a fetish party like Torture Garden to swap with in the couples room.Generally there are few opportunities for the single man as there is so much competition.

I've literally lost track of how many women I've met on POF and Tinder who've eventually fessed up to being TG regulars and asked me to go with them.  One told me before the date as she said most blokes are :scare:

Offline sparkus

I was once in the Paradise Spa, didn't get a sniff either time as I'd picked slow nights, but when I arrived I saw three blokes circling the pools in towels while a lone black BBW sat in there.  I joined her and got some scathing looks off them, chatted while I began touching her up.  Unfortunately a very chatty bloke then joined us who turned out to be from Nigeria like her and he managed to say something in their language to get her into a room.

As I'd walked in a black naked SSBBW was leaving, she was big but looked great fun.  Unfortunately I didn't think to respond when she said "Don't bother, it's rubbish".

I'm guessing the three blokes were waiting for Jo Guest or suchlike to show up for their night of fruity fun in the suburbs.

Offline Steve2

Hasn't Rio's closed down, Steve?

Not sure Joe. Haven't been for a couple of years