Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: GorgeousClaudiaxxx - Tunbridge Wells  (Read 3245 times)

5 review(s) for GorgeousClaudiaxxx (2 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Oscar5964

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Saw Claudia this morning at her new in call location near Tunbridge Wells.
Comms via adult work booking request which is how she prefers it. Replied the following day and confirmed. I have seen her before so booking was accepted without the need for a phone call.
She has a lovely home in the centre of a village with parking on her driveway outside.
Booked an hour as it can take a while to wake the old chap up.
When I arrived, was let in, no hiding behind the door as Claudia was fully dressed in a nice looking dress with her cleavage very much on show. Was offered a drink then we went upstairs, paperwork out of the way then we discussed what I was looking for from the meeting, Everything on her profile was on offer with no extras. I then went for a shower,  and on my return she was stark naked, sitting on the bed waiting for me.
Some domination, oral both ways, more domination and more oral before I popped.
I rarely go for penetration these days as I get more pleasure from being attended to.
When we had cleaned up, a bit of chat for 5 minutes and I left having been there for an hour and ten minutes.
Would I go again. Certainly.
Location, her very nice home in a Kent village.
Hygiene, impeccable.
Cons:  I read one review saying that her size quoted in her profile was out of date. I don’t know, I didn’t really check as we have met before but a nice lady, who enjoys her work, not a stick thin supermodel type but a real woman with real curves. Enjoy

Offline Kentman27

That's for the review was it oral with or oral without?

Offline Ivor Hunch

do you think the new "may 2021" photos are actually recent?  they suggest someone rather slimmer than recent reviews.
TIA

Offline Ivor Hunch

sorry, just bumping this to see if anyone can confirm if the "2021" photos are representative or not?
thanks
Ivor

Offline Billy the kid

Seems like she is having a new start - couple of new posts about her including this new review. I had blacklisted for mucking me about 3 times running but maybe she's started over and might actually deliver on a booking? Couple of  new photos, new address etc ?  Might give her another try cause it's been a while since she's let me down  :crazy: :sarcastic: