Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: B&S warning: Thai Sara - Guildford  (Read 978 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6224181) (1 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Jrthackery

External Link/Members Only

Warning: this profile popped up and seemed may be similar to other Thai ones nearby.  It isn’t.

Happened a few days ago when the profile popped up around here.

Turned up and nobody answered the door at all.  About to leave and a lady approaches from behind having come out the house nextdoor, which appears slightly derelict with temporary scaffolding blocking its driveway.

Before going in the door, it was clear the lady was nothing like the photos, and being unable to speak any English whatsoever was obviously not the lady answering the phone.

99.9% decided to leave, but I got the sense something wasn’t right so followed her in the front door to work it out.  Behind the front door, up the stairs, she fumbles with the keys and was unable to get into the flat.  Asks for help with the keys and door with which she’s obviously unfamiliar.

That’s when I noticed what was bugging me.  Eyes are red and she’s looked like she’d been crying her eyes out, but couldn’t make it out until out of the glare of the sun, and once she mumbled a few words asking for help with the door and it sounds like her voice was breaking.  I asked if she was OK, but she didn’t seem either to understand or want to reply.  Again asked her if she’s OK, but she doesn’t seem to know what to say.  Inside there’s a bed in a cupboard room, lingerie she’s obviously expected to wear, and an unappealing setup all around.

I asked if she wanted help, and she eventually manages to say - no, I’m ok - but I’m not convinced.

Warning therefore.  Bait & switch with potential criminals controlling her.  Avoid.

Offline deek12345

Might be a good idea to pass the address and contact details to someone who would check this out. ??

Doesnt sound like a good situation. ?. Your suspicions should probably be acted upon ?
Banned reason: Paranoid troll.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline JoShields

Hopefully the authorities checked it out.

Google translate is an option in circumstances like this.