Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Best chavvy girls?  (Read 5807 times)

Offline NorthWestLad994

Got a weird thing for them at the moment 😂

Online Kool Keef

Get yourself down to Market St in Manc city centre sharpish, just walked up there & it's chav central  :sarcastic:

Offline NorthWestLad994

Get yourself down to Market St in Manc city centre sharpish, just walked up there & it's chav central  :sarcastic:
Hahaha, you know any of them with a profile 😂👀

Online Kool Keef

Hahaha, you know any of them with a profile 😂👀

Didn't spot a face (or any other body parts i recognised) but a few of them looked the 'type'  if you know what i mean  :D

Offline Bedasha

Francesca Elite, you wouldn't know by the profile but she's a very down to earth give no fucks manc lass
External Link/Members Only

Offline OakTree

Francesca Elite, you wouldn't know by the profile but she's a very down to earth give no fucks manc lass

I saw her a couple of weeks ago. I'd actually met her before years ago when she was starting out. I'd hardly call her chavvy though.

Excellent punt and gives it her all.

Offline daved

Chavvy. Lives in a filthy flat in Cleveleys that stinks of weed. Nevertheless pretty girl with an amazing body and a really cracking pair of tits.

Offline chucky250

Haven’t seen her but I think this one looks fit and chavvy.
Few reviews on here, I’d like to see her but she only seems to work weekdays which I can’t do

Offline Arfy

Few reviews on here, I’d like to see her but she only seems to work weekdays which I can’t do

Lucky for you, she’s probably working Saturday

Offline Blackpool Rock

I've seen her a few times as Elektra @ GFE Bury before she got the push, i'd agree chavvy look but her service was great and she snogs your face off  :thumbsup:

Problem is though there are credible reports of her offering BB and I believe that's why she has been asked to leave a couple of places, i've heard the same from another girl who worked in a parlour with her

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=282988.msg2943503#msg2943503

Offline Blackpool Rock

Chavvy. Lives in a filthy flat in Cleveleys that stinks of weed. Nevertheless pretty girl with an amazing body and a really cracking pair of tits.
Have you actually seen this girl then, she's on my list so a review would be appreciated  :thumbsup:

Her prices have come down from stupid rates to make her puntable when she has an offer on though limited likes list so I get the impression she's not really into it just the money, she did also have an AW profile but seems to have dropped that

Smell of weed puts me off, actually sounds a bit like another girl who worked around the Bury area but can't remember her name now

Offline Briddy

I've seen her a few times as Elektra @ GFE Bury before she got the push, i'd agree chavvy look but her service was great and she snogs your face off  :thumbsup:

Problem is though there are credible reports of her offering BB and I believe that's why she has been asked to leave a couple of places, i've heard the same from another girl who worked in a parlour with her

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=282988.msg2943503#msg2943503
I remember seeing her when she first started at Sandy's, she was a cracking punt and really enthusiastic last time was when she was at roses and although service was still good. she's definitely a shell of her former self in my opinion, just seemed jaded and out of it wether she was on something or not I don't know
« Last Edit: June 09, 2021, 07:56:51 am by Briddy »

Offline Blackpool Rock

I remember seeing her when she first started at Sandy's, she was a cracking punt and really enthusiastic last time was when she was at roses and although service was still good. she's definitely a shell of her former self in my opinion, just seemed jaded and out of it wether she was on something or not I don't know
Can't remember if it was on here or the girl I spoke to but there was talk of drink and drugs, presumably that's why she now offers BB to pay for the habit  :thumbsdown:

Real shame to see someone slip down that path

Offline Briddy

Can't remember if it was on here or the girl I spoke to but there was talk of drink and drugs, presumably that's why she now offers BB to pay for the habit  :thumbsdown:

Real shame to see someone slip down that path
yeh she would of been a good go to otherwise and I think it was on here, am sure in the review the guy states he had his bare cock near her with her underwear on and she said for an extra 100 they can have some extra naughty fun

Edit: here's the review in question https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=283626.0
« Last Edit: June 09, 2021, 10:00:49 am by Briddy »

Offline SeekingSteve

Kinky Horney Chloe in Wigan is a bit of a chavvy one, if you can get past the smell of weed she is pretty filthy too

Offline NorthWestLad994

Kinky Horney Chloe in Wigan is a bit of a chavvy one, if you can get past the smell of weed she is pretty filthy too
Really she as height my attention before but couldn’t find any info on her? Is she fit?

Offline SheffieldGasMan

I’ve not seen and no info but this one looks 💯 chavvy and in my head she’s filthy as...

Offline SeekingSteve

Really she as height my attention before but couldn’t find any info on her? Is she fit?

Depends on your judgement of fit, certainly not a pig. Very down to earth girl a real whore next door type punt  ;)
If you have her number, face is on whatsapp
« Last Edit: June 10, 2021, 01:01:30 pm by SeekingSteve »

Offline cideruk

Have you an AW link?

Offline Chrisideal

Have you actually seen this girl then, she's on my list so a review would be appreciated  :thumbsup:

Her prices have come down from stupid rates to make her puntable when she has an offer on though limited likes list so I get the impression she's not really into it just the money, she did also have an AW profile but seems to have dropped that

Smell of weed puts me off, actually sounds a bit like another girl who worked around the Bury area but can't remember her name now

Yeah I’d like to know more. Particularly where abouts in Cleveleys she is (PM me) as I live there so need to make sure it’s doubly subtle!

Offline NorthWestLad994

I would also like to know more about this girl if anyone knows of any reviews on her?

Offline aoshea

Banned reason: Wants to piss the mods off by not reviewing, he succeeded!
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Gspam

Anymore info on the Cleveleys Girl? Sounds up my street and round my corner lol

Offline chrishornx

Anymore info on the Cleveleys Girl? Sounds up my street and round my corner lol

would you do a review for Cleveleys girl if you got to see her ...about time you contributed

Offline Dougieboy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Not tried myself but looks like a proper chav.

Looks good and quite local to me. Might TOFTT unless anyone can give me a heads up about her.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2021, 05:58:08 am by Dougieboy »

Offline Blackpool Rock

Looks good and quite local to me. Might TOFTT unless anyone can give me a heads up about her.
That body looks amazing but there is a picture of her lying on a bench, enlarge it and personally I don't fancy her.

BOBFOC

Offline Gspam

would you do a review for Cleveleys girl if you got to see her ...about time you contributed

Yes I would, I am new to punting for various reasons, and obviously with lockdown, things have been quiet. But ready to dip my toe so to speak...

Offline Blackpool Rock

Yes I would, I am new to punting for various reasons, and obviously with lockdown, things have been quiet. But ready to dip my toe so to speak...
New to punting  :unknown: You've been a member for almost 2 years

Offline tesla

and you have been called out before...

I know my previous posts have all been questions, and to be fair this will probably end up a question too.
Cheers

Offline chrishornx

well let's wait and see ...

Offline chrishornx

still no contribution  :dash: :dash:

Offline KeenPunter

still no contribution  :dash: :dash:

Bumping this up after weeks isn't helping anyone

Offline Cryton123

Neither is 6 months of membership and zero reviews  :unknown:

Offline tesla

might prompt some leeches to start making some contribution to the site.....hint hint

Offline Cryton123

If someone has zero reviews I don’t take much notice, until they start criticising contributing members then it really annoys me! Zero reviews = wind your neck in.

Offline ISTS2005

If someone has zero reviews I don’t take much notice, until they start criticising contributing members then it really annoys me! Zero reviews = wind your neck in.

I'll go out on a limb and stick up for Keenpunter here - and I stand by my opinion. KeenPunter has provided a fair bit of info for the foreign market which benefits me as I travel for work. I don't think reviews and posts on the foreign board count to anything 'officially' but I certainly think he has contributed to the board. As I have said before, review count should not be a league table or a gauge of how valuable a member is. Anyone remember Goldwing?
Keenpunter has offered advice to other punters and is a contributing member as far as I am concerned and some people need to think that theres more value to be provided than *just* constant reviews.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2021, 10:21:34 pm by ISTS2005 »

Offline ISTS2005

As for this tosser though, full of shit. Definitely a non-contributing leech and its a good thing for him I don't have banning authority...

Offline chrishornx

I'll go out on a limb and stick up for Keenpunter here - and I stand by my opinion. KeenPunter has provided a fair bit of info for the foreign market which benefits me as I travel for work. I don't think reviews and posts on the foreign board count to anything 'officially' but I certainly think he has contributed to the board. As I have said before, review count should not be a league table or a gauge of how valuable a member is. Anyone remember Goldwing?

don't trust his info too much he thinks Istanbul is nearer to Tokyo than Athens  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline Colston36

The real thing. Alternative offerings. Latex dress. Wigan. A thing of slutfull beauty.

Offline Colston36

don't trust his info too much he thinks Istanbul is nearer to Tokyo than Athens  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Maybe because it is.

Offline SeekingSteve

The real thing. Alternative offerings. Latex dress. Wigan. A thing of slutfull beauty.

Haha glad you approve. You seen her then ?