Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rachel - Carol's Sauna Edinburgh  (Read 5227 times)

Offline Name Not Found

30 Minutes - £15 at the door, 50 to the girl.

After reading the recent reviews of Carol's sauna I decided to take a trip down memory lane and pay a visit.

It was my intention to see Louise based on her recent reviews but when I arrived there were three girls to choose from, Louise, Rachel, and another girl whose name escapes me. She was a slightly larger built lady so I was going to choose her anyway. Louise looked quite decent but I'm not a fan of huge boobs on an older woman and, in any case, as soon as I saw the other girl I knew she was the one I would go for. Partly because she reminded me of a friend that I've been attracted to for years, and partly just because she was a very good-looking MILF. Slim, brunette, decent tits a sexy Edinburgh accent. 

Off to the room and she took the paperwork away to be processed while I undressed. When she came back there was no messing about her clothes were off straight away and my cock was in her mouth almost immediately. She has an excellent technique with lots of attention to the balls and shaft. I liked the way she lay on the bed curled up while she sucked me as it meant I could get easy access to her body. After about 5 minutes of OWO, I decided to give her some RO which he seemed to enjoy. Fingers were allowed and, after a few minutes, she seemed to have a genuine orgasm. After that, we went through my usual routine of cowgirl, doggie, and missionary, all of which she carried out enthusiastically and with a smile on her face.

She had warned me earlier on that CIM was off the cards but she would let me come on her face so I finished off wanking myself off onto her face while she sucked the end of my dick.

She helped me clean up and we had a pleasant chat and I was on my way in almost exactly 30 minutes.

This was my first visit to a sauna in probably over 10-years and I have to say I was pretty impressed. She seems genuinely nice, friendly, and sexy woman. I'll be back; might even try that duo...

Offline Ali243

Rachel was fun in my 3way
You wont regret the 3way if you go for it both girls were full on fun I staggered my way back to my car lol   :crazy:

Offline Chunk

Great review  :thumbsup:  Thanks for sharing your experience. I'm very glad you were impressed, and enjoyed your visit after so many years of not being at a sauna.

Offline Slaveofnature

Was never tempted by the sauna scene but after this raft of great reviews I'm going to have to give it a try.  Also £65 for half an hour is good vfm.

Offline willie loman

curious, after years of being the cinderella of the edinburgh saunas, carols is the flavour of the month, rachel was a fixture of the new town for a good few years before moving down the road to carols. went there a few times 10 years ago, but never found the management that friendly, plus its tiny.

Offline Jock D

I haven't been in an Edinburgh sauna, since around...2004/5.

Tbh, I haven't even had the slightest inclination, until relatively recently...when I started reading the positive reviews.

Got to admit, I'm now getting sorely tempted to jump on the sauna comeback wagon. The only thing putting me off, is the thought of being stuck in the waiting room with Willie Loman :scare:

Offline willie loman

I haven't been in an Edinburgh sauna, since around...2004/5.

Tbh, I haven't even had the slightest inclination, until relatively recently...when I started reading the positive reviews.

Got to admit, I'm now getting sorely tempted to jump on the sauna comeback wagon. The only thing putting me off, is the thought of being stuck in the waiting room with Willie Loman :scare:

oddly a girl in a sauna was discussing the various reviewers on uk punting, she was mad keen on finding out who marmalade was, they quickly suss out most posters, she added we are all wondering who willie loman is, its not you as you never sit in the lounge. There are sauna visitors who actually spend hours in the lounge. she also quoted with approval one of my one liners, i had described a girl as a younger version of nigella lawson. on a subsequent visit she grasped it was me, as i used the term scottie girl, which i also use in reviews, so be warned.

Offline TheRealDeal10

curious, after years of being the cinderella of the edinburgh saunas, carols is the flavour of the month, rachel was a fixture of the new town for a good few years before moving down the road to carols. went there a few times 10 years ago, but never found the management that friendly, plus its tiny.

Is she formerly blonde with a cracking tanned body? Bit of a rough voice?
Banned reason: Threat and a little strange
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline willie loman

Is she formerly blonde with a cracking tanned body? Bit of a rough voice?

when this rachel was in the new town, she called herself shirley i think,  the rachel you are thinking about, has left the business.

Offline TheRealDeal10

when this rachel was in the new town, she called herself shirley i think,  the rachel you are thinking about, has left the business.

Good man Willie thank you. That blonde Rachel really did it for me don’t know why!
Banned reason: Threat and a little strange

Offline ComeAgain

The great thing about Carol's is that it is what it says on the tin. I too am impressed with the recent reviews so a visit beckons.
I've always had a soft spot for the place as it is where I first met Becky Carlyle who dragged me into the independent scene and AW.
The independent scene is dire in Edinburgh, so perhaps the saunas may be on to a bit of a renaissance.

Offline Name Not Found

I've always had a soft spot for the place as it is where I first met Becky Carlyle ...

I was counting the posts until her name came up  :lol:

Offline willie loman

Good man Willie thank you. That blonde Rachel really did it for me don’t know why!
she was fun at the start, but then i realised that even by the standards of the profession , she talked drivel, at the end she had put on so much wait , that she wasnt busy.

Offline foreverchanges

I have fond memories of Shirley when I discovered NTS in 2009 courtesy of a recommendation from a BSS stalwart.
She disappeared from there around about the same time as Sylvia the Polish lass and Samantha the wildcat who was (allegedly) an ex air hostess . :D

I recall another Rachel who worked between NTS and BSS who had a strange Bristol/Irish accent and offered a great service in her early days but by the end of her tenure couldn't give a proverbial shiney shite.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2021, 10:28:22 am by foreverchanges »

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

After around a 20 year absence I too would consider returning to the sauna scene.
The setup means less fookin about when I have time (which is limited) and no (less) chance of disappointment.
Trying to arrange an inde in Edinburgh recently has been dire and have found myself mostly let down and doing without a punt.

Offline Pillcum

I remember seeing Rachael at carol’s sauna years ago, I thought facially she looked old and rough but the worst part was her tits were a mess!!  :scare: They were saggy as fuck like spaniels ears was not impressed. I’m a tit man who is fussy they have to be big perky and firm, I quite like the round shaped tits that the fake ones have
« Last Edit: June 06, 2021, 12:34:47 pm by Pillcum »
Banned reason: Fucking twat!!!!

Offline Name Not Found

I remember seeing Rachael at carol’s sauna years ago, I thought facially she looked old and rough but the worst part was her tits were a mess!!  :scare: They were saggy as fuck like spaniels ears was not impressed. I’m a tit man who is fussy they have to be big perky and firm, I quite like the round shaped tits that the fake ones have

You do seem to make a bit of a habit of making derogatory remarks about other people's appearances. I imagine you're a bit of a Brad Pitt look alike yourself  :cool:

Personally, I didn't think she looked in anyway old and rough. She looked as you would imagine a woman of her age would look, and no, her breasts aren't "perky and firm", but if that's the kind of body you like I'm not sure why you would choose her in the first place and then complain about it. Maybe MILs just aren't your thing.

Offline Pillcum

She was the only one in the lounge at the time so basically I was left with Hobson’s choice and as u agree no they are not firm and perky which simply means “saggy”
« Last Edit: June 06, 2021, 04:05:14 pm by Pillcum »

Offline willie loman

to complicate mattters, shirley from the new town who renamed herself rachel when she went to carols, worked along side in carols, with the other rachel who also moved down to carols for a bit, from the new town , am not sure if she changed her name though.

Offline Pillcum

You do seem to make a bit of a habit of making derogatory remarks about other people's appearances. I imagine you're a bit of a Brad Pitt look alike yourself  :cool:

Personally, I didn't think she looked in anyway old and rough. She looked as you would imagine a woman of her age would look, and no, her breasts aren't "perky and firm", but if that's the kind of body you like I'm not sure why you would choose her in the first place and then complain about it. Maybe MILs just aren't your thing.

Milfs are my thing I’ve actually had milfs with better tits and fresher faces than Rachaels

Offline willie loman

Milfs are my thing I’ve actually had milfs with better tits and fresher faces than Rachaels

but which rachel?  the one who works there now?

Offline Pillcum

The one from out Dalkeith way, I remember her saying she was from that area or round about there
« Last Edit: June 06, 2021, 08:03:08 pm by Pillcum »

Offline willie loman

The one from out Dalkeith way, I remember her saying she was from that area or round about there

fine thats the lady who still works there, havent seen her for years, but she seemed fine to me,physically, in fact we discussed her gym routine, she had a personal trainer.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2021, 08:51:17 pm by willie loman »

Offline Pillcum

fine thats the lady who still works there, havent seen her for years, but she seemed fine to me,physically, in fact we discussed her gym routine, she had a personal trainer.

Her body was fine it’s the tits I was so shocked at, one of the worst pair I have seen in a milf. It’s not nice to see saggy tits, they didn’t look as bad in the bra it was when the bra come off  :scare:
« Last Edit: June 06, 2021, 09:31:15 pm by Pillcum »

Offline willie loman

Her body was fine it’s the tits I was so shocked at, one of the worst pair I have seen in a milf. It’s not nice to see saggy tits, they didn’t look as bad in the bra it was when the bra come off  :scare:

fair enough my recollection is different, , went with her a maybe 4/5 times, didnt notice anything unusual about her tits, and ive come across a couple of puppies ears, and even a candidate for an oxfam poster.

Offline Name Not Found

fair enough my recollection is different, , went with her a maybe 4/5 times, didnt notice anything unusual about her tits,

You're right; he's wrong.

Offline Pillcum

So are you saying I’m wrong in saying she has saggy tits? I know what I saw and felt, they were not perky and firm

Offline Jock D

So are you saying I’m wrong in saying she has saggy tits? I know what I saw and felt, they were not perky and firm

You've made your point...you don't need to repeat it ad nauseam...geeza break :wacko: :timeout:

Offline Name Not Found

...geeza break :wacko: :timeout:

Indeed. The point he's deliberately avoiding is that there's a huge gulf between 'perky and firm' and 'spaniel's ears'; but there's also a gulf between 'useful contributor' and 'pillock', and I'm sure he knows that too  :cool:

« Last Edit: June 07, 2021, 08:55:51 am by Name Not Found »

Offline Pillcum

They looked like spaniels ears in my opinion, they didn’t look good at all
« Last Edit: June 07, 2021, 09:14:14 am by Pillcum »

Offline Inthehouse1

You're right; he's wrong.

Agreed. For Pillcum to say she has "one of the worst pairs I have seen in a milf" is just ridiculous - I'd be shocked if you found a single person to agree with you.

You say you like milfs Pillcum but tits must be firm and perky.....good luck finding an abundance of that. Perhaps that's why you've only mustered 1 review in 2 years  :unknown:

Offline Pillcum

What’s my 1 review got to do with my opinion on saggy tits?!  :wacko: for your information I have seen 2 milfs in the past who had very firm perky boobs and one was in her mid 50’s they were lovely fake tits

Offline Pillcum

And? You have obviously got low standards not bothering about the state of a pair of saggers. I have high standards and won’t settle for less, they are selling their bodies after all….
« Last Edit: June 07, 2021, 06:20:21 pm by Pillcum »

Offline Name Not Found

And? You have obviously got low standards not bothering about the state of a pair of saggers. I have high standards and won’t settle for less, they are selling their bodies after all….

You're just a boring troll. Go away.

Offline Pillcum

You know I’m right, I’m entitled to my opinion on my experience like everyone else, in MY experience they were one of the worst. Everyone is different so go figure

Offline Pillcum

You're just a boring troll. Go away.

Not that old chestnut, the troll statement is boring and outdated now & over used. To call someone a troll for having a different opinion on THEIR experience is frankly pathetic.

Offline Name Not Found

Not that old chestnut, the troll statement is boring and outdated now & over used. To call someone a troll for having a different opinion on THEIR experience is frankly pathetic.

Well, at least we're agreed that you're boring  :lol:

Looking forward to your second semi-annual review now though so you can prove me wrong.

« Last Edit: June 07, 2021, 09:02:29 pm by Name Not Found »

Offline Pillcum

I’m not the one who has come out with the old fashioned troll accusation which is very boring 🤣🤣  :wacko: :wacko: grow up
« Last Edit: June 07, 2021, 09:29:56 pm by Pillcum »

Offline Uncle Buck

I don’t normally scare easily but.......................Willie Loman scares me. :scare:

Offline Clattypats

You've mentioned saggy tits constantly on this thread.. If you don't want saggy tits maybe don't see milfs if it's that big a deal to you...  :crazy:

And I'm not saying all milfs necessarily have saggy tits..

Offline Pillcum

You've mentioned saggy tits constantly on this thread.. If you don't want saggy tits maybe don't see milfs if it's that big a deal to you...  :crazy:

And I'm not saying all milfs necessarily have saggy tits..

You are correct in saying that not all milfs have saggy tits… in fact I’ve seen some better bodies on the older ones than some women half their age

Offline Problem Child

I quite like a pair of long tits on a milf..
More fun than bolt-ons anyway..

Hidden Image/Members Only