Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: TS - ERIKA LATINA UK - Newcastle (Touring)  (Read 8063 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 758908) (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline HingSing

Finally a positive review!

After having literally a nightmare experience with TS Campbell (now going by TS Just Naomi just as an extra warning) I thought I was going to swear off ever doing this again. But I got the itch and thought about dipping my toe in again so I fired up BP to have a look.

Over the years I've always had a look but never ventured further and I've seen Erika's profile crop up a lot, so I assume she's been touring for a while with minimal name changes so I took that as a good sign and decided to bite the bullet and try again to live out my fantasy.

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Rates - £170 for an hour

Comms - Sent over a text and was told to call to make a booking got one sorted for about 2 hours later, she then sent over the address about an hour before the booking. The comms weren't too great to be honest and got me a little bit worried.

Location - Apartment near Newcastle Quayside and honestly one of the most beautifully decorted apartments I've ever been in, just incase any of you care about interior design.

The Girl - Looks exactly the same as her pictures currently on BP, they were slightly older ones on when I booked as she looked a bit older when I saw her. Not old in a bad way though, a really hot MILF kind of look and I imagine a bit of teacher roleplay would be awesome.

The Meet - I turned up to the address and walked up the stairs to the apartment, my heart beating out of my chest and starting to regret trying this again. I read something on here in the comments of another review about her being high as a kite. Needless to say she was not. She was wearing a pink leather mini skirt and a lace top, not the best outfit I'll say but she was friendly, polite and started to put me to ease.

Immediately she dove in with some DFK before asking for the money, I sat on the bed nervous as all fuck while she squirreled it away somewhere else in the apartment (did I mention the apartment was really nice?).

When she returned the DFK resumed followed by her performing OW, now a lot of it is a bit of a blur it was all very passionate and hot. Erika is almost totally in control, even when I was fucking her it very much felt like she was the boss. I did have to keep asking her to slow down as I didn’t want to cum too quick, but it didn’t feel like she was rushing me to finish in that mechanical way it just felt like that’s the way it was all going, maybe I was just overly excited to finally be having a decent non-scary or robotic TS experience.

Eventually she got me on top of her and started pounding my arse while I wanked off and shot a load up her chest and face. We cleaned up and started playing with each other again. She rebagged, pinned my legs behind my head and started going at me again. I was struggling to stay hard, I think all the nerves had worn me out, which was annoying but eventually she came and pulled out. She slipped another rubber on me and got me to bang her in front of the mirror while her cum filled condom bounced around on the end of her dick.

Sadly, I just couldn’t muster the energy to pop off again and called it a day. Had a nice chat while slowly getting ready and even though I paid for the hour and only lasted 45 minutes I didn’t feel too let down.
I think I’d probably visit again if she returned to Newcastle as she seemed like a safe pair of hands and was genuinely nice.
I think I will keep my eyes out for more TSs coming to town, although I must admit I’m still pretty wary.

This meet happened at the tail end of May.

Offline MagpieToon

Offline Black Horse

Really good review - thanks
Banned reason: Inappropriate and offensive remarks about members.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline bbanks

Thanks for the review, sounds like a great time

Offline Chrispy

She sounds great hope she comes to the south east