Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: New English Stacey - Watford  (Read 2944 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5200379) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline bdp

External Link/Members Only

Have had this girl on my HL for a while. No reviews anywhere and she moves around a lot so when I saw her in watford I thought I’d take the chance on it. I wish I didn’t.

Booked in 30 mins meet pretty easily. No answer initially but she called back within a few minutes to confirm booking. Stupidly I did not discuss the service I wanted as I would usually.

Was given postcode but told to call when I arrive. Called her up and she asked me to walk towards the flats and call back as she wouldn’t give me flat number until she saw me. Called back and I guess I look okay enough for her.

Knock on door, usual hide behind the door technique and when I saw her I realised the inaccuracy of the photos. However she had a great looking rack so I let my dick do the talking and stayed. Handed over the money (£120 for 30 mins)

She pops out the room and comes back for us to start. The girl herself looks in her late forties at least imo. Really tanned with huge lips (ironically useless as she doesn’t put them to good use). Not as slim as the photos, no way an 8 or a 10. But not huge and out of shape. Has a fantastic set of tits (enhanced) which I was looking forward to playing with.

Starts off with a useless a massage and 2 min chit chat before turning me over. Reaches in to the draw for a condom (OWO not on offer)  She starts to give me a handjob and touches my cock with her lips rather than sucking it. 85% hand work 15% lips. 0% tongue. Asked me what I liked, I responded with a couple things (where I liked to be licked and having my cock sucked) and proceeded to ignore them completely. I mean, why ask???

I get her boobs out and enjoyed playing with them and sucking them at least trying to get the wee man up and alive. She gets on her back so I can start to bang her. Before I do, I was considering going down on her but before I could even move my head towards her, she stopped me and said that’s extra. Ffs

She then tells me how she’s a squirter and for £50 more she could squirt and that bank transfers were ok. I refused. Started to bang her but I had lost a bit of interest. I asked her to bend over, I start to bang her for about 30 secs and she stops me and says I’m “too big” so wants to lie on her back again.

Start to bang her again and play with her tits and I ask her to bend over so I can finish. She does it with a bit of a huff and I bang her till I cum inside the condom inside her.

Obvious negative. Pictures aren’t her. Service is shite. She charges too much even before the extras. Useless. Another wasted punt.

When I left I looked at her profile again and started to realise the main pic looks like Alice Goodwin and I could swear she has taken that pic from there. Needless to say she looks nothing like Alice Goodwin and is an older haggered looking lady.

Avoid.

Offline BogBog1

Cheers for the review mate, and sorry you had a bad one (especially an expensive bad one). She's in Bristol today and I was tempted to go and see her, but I won't now of course.

Offline Jedi123

Thanks for the review.

Much appreciated!

I was slightly tempted too

Offline CMiller

£150 for half an hour and she doesn't do OWO? HAHAHA! I'll take my money elsewhere.

Sorry to hear you'd been hit by the B&S bdp.