Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Raven Portfolio Cardiff (outcall)  (Read 2265 times)

43 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5763700) (43 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline shameless251

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

This is my first review, so if anything is missing or out of place, please just point me in the right direction for future reviews, thanks ;)

This was an outcall and very recent. Price was £175 total for a 1 hour meet. (£160 outcall fee & £15 driver fee)

Raven arrived bang on the agreed time in a short black dress and looked divine. I agree that she isn't drop dead gorgeous but she is far from ugly, just your usual girl next door that you wouldn't mind shagging, if that makes sense. She has a great body, smallish tits, but in proportion to her small frame, but a really good arse which looks even better when she's on all 4's  :yahoo:

I offered her a drink but she said she was fine and sat on the sofa and asked me to sit next to her. Instantly started kissing and then the clothes didn't last too much longer either.

Raven instantly went to work with OWO which I must say, she's really good at. After about 10 minutes of this, I returned the favour and she tasted lovely. We then switched to 69 for more oral both ways. I normally prefer oral to sex anyway, so I was fine with this and we carried on for approximately another 15 mins or so before her magic wand came out.

She was sucking my cock and using the wand on my balls and OMG, that was a feeling I'd never had before  :D

On with the cover and fucked her mish & doggy, whilst all of the time she was using the wand. Felt really good.

Decided I wanted more Oral so she did that for me and was whispering that she wanted a mouthful of cum, not in a hurry up way, more of a seductive kind of way.

After approx 10-15 minutes more, the inevitable happened and I duly fullfilled her wish, of which she swallowed the lot.

Both cleaned up and looking at the clock, she had been there just over the hour.

All in all, a great experience and a thumbs up from me.

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Crikey, new reviewers are coming like buses.

Another good, first effort on a clearly very popular and consistent SP  :hi:

Offline martypoos

Great review. Welcome aboard .
Banned reason: Boundary pusher
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Justjim1987

Raven is a really lovely girl & eager to please, so it's good to see others having a good time with her as well.

Her & Skye are by far the 2 best the agency has to offer

Offline Proton

WELCOME ON BOARD  :drinks:
 Certainly no shameless review, a really great enjoyable read this morning. It brought back the highlighted naughty things Raven did for me here, even a few without asking :wackogirl: ;)

Offline iverthickone

I see her now as a regular, and it is so clear that she actually enjoys the sex.  Makes a huge difference, and never fails to deliver. 

Offline jimbobted

What's the deal with portfolio? I emailed them a few days ago to set something up when I'm in town next week and have heard nothing. It's it better to call them? Will they set something up a week or so in advance or better to call them on the day?

Offline Justjim1987

Give them a ring or WhatsApp them

Offline wonky

They have been pretty good for me recently especially with Raven.

I normally WhatsApp them. I don't see why booking a week I advance would be a problem. They did at one point ask for a deposit but that was because I wanted the girl out of her normal hours. I can't imagine how many time wasters they get.

Offline iverthickone

I always text.  Generally reply about 40 mins later, as obviously they need to check the girl and apartment's availability for your booking.

No problems tbh from me.

Offline Gettygone101

Great first review OP. Sounds very similar to my experience, minus the 69 (I bet that was fun).

As for Portfolio, the first time I messaged through WhatsApp I also had no response. The second time I had a response within the hour with good Comms after. Who knows! Maybe a few slip the net?

Offline shameless251

What's the deal with portfolio? I emailed them a few days ago to set something up when I'm in town next week and have heard nothing. It's it better to call them? Will they set something up a week or so in advance or better to call them on the day?

I originally tried to call quite a few times but couldn't get a response by telephone. I thought I'd try ringing 1 last time and then would call it a day, but they still didn't answer.

I then get a text message asking me to text them rather than calling them (even though the website states that a call should be made and NOT text ???)

Anyway, from there on in, the replies were decent enough and the meet was arranged

Offline Proton

Give them a ring or WhatsApp them
I've changed to using WHATSAPP it's almost immediately for a response HELLO at least :hi:      A txt was always reasonably quick anyway  :drinks:

Offline jimbobted

Thanks for the tips guys, WhatsApp worked very well. Just waiting a few days to see who is on the roster for my evening in Cardiff.

Offline jimbobted

And now they've stopped replying even though I've confirmed who I want to see, where I'm staying and the date and time I want to see them. And confirmed I'm happy to pay a deposit  :dash:

Offline Cockneyboy49

Doesn't bode well for my trip up there then.  :dash:

Offline justthefacts

They did similar to me, stopped replying in the evening the day before, even after I'd paid a deposit. did get in touch in time on the day and it worked out but not the best at all, which is a shame as the service is top class

Offline shameless251

give it time, i'm sure it'll all work out in the end and rest assured, it'll be worth it  :cool:

Offline jimbobted

give it time, i'm sure it'll all work out in the end and rest assured, it'll be worth it  :cool:
Hope so. I'll give them a prod tomorrow evening and see if that rouses them. I did place a RB on AW, but that has yielded the usual munters (seriously, one of them has to be the fattest ugliest girl I've ever laid eyes on) and one more promising and pretty young thing but I'm unconvinced she'll actually turn up. I'll happily bin that option off if Portfolio sort their act out.

Offline Doyle

There have been a couple of occasions where their shit comms have cost one of their girls a booking from me.  I mean you wouldn't think their job is that hard really  :unknown:

Offline notcalledchris

There have been a couple of occasions where their shit comms have cost one of their girls a booking from me.  I mean you wouldn't think their job is that hard really  :unknown:

Me too.  80% of the problem is that the info on their website is shit and out of date.  Put a rota up ffs.