Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: WET_Rose_XXX Bristol - scam  (Read 2085 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5050680) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

Offline Chill

External Link/Members Only

Ok so lastnight I fancied someone with A-levels and Rose looked like a great option.
I booked a slot for 8.15, parked up and rang as instructed with no answer. She then messaged back with '30 mins'
I could see her on the top floor balcony with her Fat flatmate smoking and drinking.

I frantically searched for a plan B while waiting those 30 mins with no Joy. Finally around 9pm she messaged me the address and I walked to the flats.

Greeted by someone who looks a lot older that in her pics, she said she just had to go take a 5 min call and I should wait in the bedroom (this is after I handed over 150 cash.

Her fat mate comes in and says 'her boyfriend has just shown up and they are having problems at the moment and she will be back in 5.

A couple mins later and her fat mate has come back in and said she will be a couple of hours but I am ok to wait for her if I want.

Literally scammed. Not heard from Rose, nothing.

Only positive I got from it was I paid 150 to not fuck her disgusting old face

Offline Southwestborder

Definitely one to avoid. Her pictures are very out of date and noticed she was using someone else's pictures a few days ago. Shes touching 50 no where near 33.

Offline Bristolguy

I feel bad for not posting a review had the exact same but I kicked up a fuss and kept ringing the buzzer as the mate asked me to wait outside which I did but I demanded my money back at first she said she had none but eventually she gave me the £100 back

Offline post impressionist

As per my review from a week ago - at least I didn't part with any cash.  Long drive from Brum - and back!

Offline Chill

I feel bad for not posting a review had the exact same but I kicked up a fuss and kept ringing the buzzer as the mate asked me to wait outside which I did but I demanded my money back at first she said she had none but eventually she gave me the £100 back

Maybe you should post one now so the more people won't book her and her free money runs dry.

Was it the same story?

Offline Bristolguy

Very similar but was not offerd to wait but I got my money back so was unhappy but glad I didn’t take a loss it’s bullshit pulling these kinds of strokes.

Offline stevesimpson

Definitely one to avoid. Her pictures are very out of date and noticed she was using someone else's pictures a few days ago. Shes touching 50 no where near 33.

Her Tinder profile said 39, I think! I'd say that was feasible, in a 'been round a few blocks' kind of way. She was great when she did £50 all-in quickie, but wouldn't fork out £100.

Offline Southwestborder

Not worth £100 imo, younger and better looking girls for £80. Less likely to get scammed/robbed,suggests a drug habit...

Offline BogBog1

NO FUCKING WAY. Same thing happened to me yesterday. Dammit WHY didn't I check UKP before going ahead - Rose has been in my hotlist for ages on the strength of decent reviews previously, so I just went ahead without double checking she was still providing good service.

Anyway, almost exactly the same story: I turned up, handed over the money, she asked if I wanted a shower, it was hot and I'd had a fairly long walk to get to hers, so I said yes. I was no more than 5 minutes, came out of the bathroom, her fat ugly friend said her boyfriend had arrived so could I wait outside for "no more than 10 minutes". Silence from that moment on. After about half an hour I thought 'fuck it' and left. At least I only handed over the 30 miniute £100 fee - but still.

I don't suppose there's any way we can report this fucking scamming bitch is there, and have her banned from AW? That's 3 of us now.

Actually I'm going to copy and paste this into a different review, so there are multiple negative reviews for any poor future punter.

« Last Edit: June 04, 2021, 03:55:20 pm by zakkmorrison »

Offline Horseman

NO FUCKING WAY. Same thing happened to me yesterday. Dammit WHY didn't I check UKP before going ahead - Rose has been in my hotlist for ages on the strength of decent reviews previously, so I just went ahead without double checking she was still providing good service.

Anyway, almost exactly the same story: I turned up, handed over the money, she asked if I wanted a shower, it was hot and I'd had a fairly long walk to get to hers, so I said yes. I was no more than 5 minutes, came out of the bathroom, her fat ugly friend said her boyfriend had arrived so could I wait outside for "no more than 10 minutes". Silence from that moment on. After about half an hour I thought 'fuck it' and left. At least I only handed over the 30 miniute £100 fee - but still.

I don't suppose there's any way we can report this fucking scamming bitch is there, and have her banned from AW? That's 3 of us now.

Actually I'm going to copy and paste this into a different review, so there are multiple negative reviews for any poor future punter.

AW almost certainly won't care.

Best you can do is let others know. Honestly its worth you doing another review based on your experience. Another negative for her and more fuel to the "don't book this bitch" fire.

Offline Southwestborder

Leave feedback on her aw it's open now to leave feedbacks

Offline Chill

Messaged Rose asking for the cash back, got abuse from her fat mate asking me to come fight her  :lol:. Honestly stay far away from this!!!

Offline southern punter

Just thinking aloud here but it would be a real shame if people with those apps that generate throwaway phone numbers were to book a lot of appointments with her and never turn up, wouldn't it?  Thinking she was booked up, she might refuse to see a bloke who was planning to turn up with actual money for her, which would be tragic.  Hopefully nobody does anything of the sort.

Offline MrT222

Thanks for the warning. Sounds like a proper scumbag. Should've walked but I know that's easier said that done.

Offline BogBog1

Just thinking aloud here but it would be a real shame if people with those apps that generate throwaway phone numbers were to book a lot of appointments with her and never turn up, wouldn't it?  Thinking she was booked up, she might refuse to see a bloke who was planning to turn up with actual money for her, which would be tragic.  Hopefully nobody does anything of the sort.

This is a very good idea. I'd be 100% up for this.

Offline Straightsix

You can leave feedback on AdultWork without booking confirmation. People seem happy enough to complain here, why don't you do something to help others and leave her feedback? And keep it clean for credibility.
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Hongkongphooeysucks

This is why this site is so valuable. I saw her over a year ago, put a report up on this site. She was great and I’d taken the day off today and was going to Bristol, she was first on my list to book. Sorry you have had a bad experience but you have helped others. Many thanks