Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Victoria Ashley - Edinburgh Tourer - Platinum Fanny  (Read 1787 times)

Offline Falkirk GND

This one is taking a very long piss!!  :D

External Link/Members Only

Absolute platinum fanny! Never mind the ridiculous prices - which she reckons are a bargain, as they’re due to do up in a fortnight’s time, but she wants a deposit too.  And if you’re mad enough to want her to come to yours, you (a) have to have seen her before (b) give your legal name and (c) pay an extra £50

Any takers?  :crazy:

If anyone has used her before, I’d love to know what makes her so special?  :unknown:

Offline oddson1970

according to her availability,she is fully booked on fri and sat so someone is paying those prices....crazy  :thumbsdown:

Offline S.X. MacHine

If you look at the pictures on her profile, you will see she shops at YSL and Burberry. Her favourite drink is champagne. Well, of course, what else? So she needs high fees to fund her lifestyle.
Oh and she’s ‘classy’ and ‘intelligent’; (her description).
Too rich for my blood, but she seems to be fully booked on Friday and Saturday, so I guess she has successfully tapped into a niche market of very wealthy punters.

Offline auldie63

New Zealander? So only here for the cricket and make a few bob on PG. What a platinum princess! :hi:

Offline Slaveofnature

Oh and she’s ‘classy’ and ‘intelligent’; (her description).

Why anyone who thinks those two things equate to a good fuck is beyond me.  It would put me off!  They usually also say that they can hold an erudite conversation on many topics.  Again, so what. I can get conversation from my friends in the pub. What they can't give me though is a good dirty screw.
Still, you're correct there as some who will pay for the platinum fanny probably in the mistaken belief that price equals quality.

Offline Subboy1980

"Burberry" high taste..  eh?  Last time I saw someone wearing Burberry was the wee chav hard man wearing a baseball cap. :wacko:
Banned reason: Your fucked now mate I really cant take any more of your shit
Banned by: Head1

Offline the fitter

Why anyone who thinks those two things equate to a good fuck is beyond me.  It would put me off!  They usually also say that they can hold an erudite conversation on many topics.  Again, so what. I can get conversation from my friends in the pub. What they can't give me though is a good dirty screw.
Still, you're correct there as some who will pay for the platinum fanny probably in the mistaken belief that price equals quality.
I think there is a few that would pay these prices, but surely not enough as would fill her calendar to that level, in Edinburgh. And when you look at her reviews on here over the last few years, it reinforces my thoughts.

Offline JJ72

She's been around for a while.

Had her on my HL when she did a bunch of Edinburgh tours but was always 200-250 range and it was outside what I wanted.
I see that the prices have not decreased at all with the current climate    :lol:

Offline Pillcum

She’s got a cheek charging that! Her tits that are hanging a bit low and she’s only 28??????  Seen perkier tits on a 50+ Yr old
« Last Edit: June 08, 2021, 12:21:53 pm by Pillcum »
Banned reason: Fucking twat!!!!
Banned by: Kev40ish

Online Dogbreath

I actually saw her a few years ago in Edinburgh.  I was interested to see whether an expensive girl would be better than a cheap one. I know there's no correlation between price & service, but I had a great time with her - anal was included at no extra cost, & we ran over time. Only drawback was covered oral. I probably wouldn't see her again at today's prices though.

Offline Casey69

In my experience, it’s not just the fee that should put you off, it’s the stinky attitude that comes with golden fanny syndrome.

Offline mrwhite

New Zealander? So only here for the cricket and make a few bob on PG. What a platinum princess! :hi:

Maybe she got the currencies mixed up?  NZ$300 = £150  :lol:

Offline chrishornx

according to her availability,she is fully booked on fri and sat so someone is paying those prices....crazy  :thumbsdown:

the way to get busy is to look busy

Offline Falkirk GND

the way to get busy is to look busy

Aye - and If one or two daft cunts book her at those prices, she’s paid for her food, board and entertainment after one or two punters and can spend the rest of her time in the spa and sightseeing lovely Edinburgh. Great business model - free holiday paid for by gullible twats stupid enough to believe her nonsense princess sales patter and spend their hard earned cash on a platinum fanny  :crazy:

Offline Bru1901

She has always catered to the higher end

There are plenty who are happy to pay that though. Edinburgh Manchester and London

She seems to have had some modelling experiance and has used the poses to lure and draw in punters

Her recebt FR is for £5000 2 day booking in the shard (£199 x 2 + £300 dinner) easily blowing £6000 for 2 nights

Had she been a size 6 or 8 i may have considered

« Last Edit: June 11, 2021, 02:37:18 pm by Bru1901 »

Offline Falkirk GND

Her recebt FR is for £5000 2 day booking in the shard (£199 x 2 + £300 dinner) easily blowing £6000

She can fuck right off at that. I’d reluctantly get a room in the Haymarket Hub, pay her £150 max for the hour, and if she’s REALLY REALLY good, I’d buy her a fish n chips at the chippy two doors down  :hi:

Offline auldie63

She claims to be a size 8, we look forward to your review :yahoo: :hi:

Offline Trickus

If you fail her “screening methods” she MAY cancel the booking and keep the deposit as it’s “non refundable”  :wacko: :scare:

Offline Casey69

She has always catered to the higher end

There are plenty who are happy to pay that though. Edinburgh Manchester and London

She seems to have had some modelling experiance and has used the poses to lure and draw in punters

Her recebt FR is for £5000 2 day booking in the shard (£199 x 2 + £300 dinner) easily blowing £6000 for 2 nights

I mean it’s an AW review so duh!
However, that’s got to be the most obvious fake review I’ve ever seen.
Pure fantasy or wishful thinking on her part.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2021, 07:37:26 am by Casey69 »

Offline Belgarion

Without going into great detail, I'll just say your money and time are better spent elsewhere.

You can book a quality SP for 2 hours for her 1 hour rate.

Offline Forthports

This one is about to visit Edinburgh, heavily discounted rate. Just £350 per hour rather than the usual £450. Form an orderly queue.

Offline Casey69

This one is about to visit Edinburgh, heavily discounted rate. Just £350 per hour rather than the usual £450. Form an orderly queue.

Delusional

Hidden Image/Members Only