Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tracy & Nicky - Bayswater - Olina Duo (OWO, RIM, DFK)  (Read 2375 times)

88 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6009907) (87 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
75 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6110625) (67 positive, 6 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Jayho7777777

Have been a reader of this forum for a long time. Didn't Punt much to write reviews. My confidence in writing was also very low, so never tried. It's about time I cross the line.. so here is My First Review. I welcome any feedback. Thank you.

Tracy External Link/Members Only
Nicky External Link/Members Only

Background: I enjoy OWO and RIM if available. For some reason, putting on the Dom doesn't work for me, so not interested in anymore services. Having read a few good reviews about this duo, I thought I would try and went ahead with the plan.

Slot: 1 hour @ £250

Comms: Contacted Olina by text to check availability. Slot available on a Friday evening (recently). Asked me to call on the day to confirm, as this was my first time. I did the same and slot confirmed. Received text with post code and booking time. Overall Comms experience is very good.

Location: Nicky's basement flat, contains kitchen, seating area, bedroom and a bath tub. Closest station is Bayswater which is 5 mins walk.

Entry: I had to travel into London, I reached an hour early and had a few drinks before walking to the location. Called Olina when nearby the flat and was asked to go down to the basement, which I did. Knocked on the door and it opens with Nicky playing hide behind act. Little kiss, gifts exchanged. Tracy welcomed me from the kitchen. Both girls offered me drinks and I took a beer.

The Girls: Both were looking sexy in school girl uniforms. Tracy was very beautiful and I did like Nicky too. Tracy was GFE and Nicky was GFE++.

Action: I told them it was my birthday and they jumped all over me. Undressed me to reveal my birthday suit and offered shared shower in the bath tub. I accepted that offer. In the shower, after a mouth wash, it was all mouth in mouth. Tracy was wonderful kisser and I really enjoyed this. Nicky went down and started cleaning all the bits with her tongue. I already started dreaming of coming back again every week.

Round 1: After 5 mins in the shower, we went to the bedroom. I told them I only want extended no rush OWO and RIM. Tracy continued DFK whilst Nicky continued with nice OWO. They switched positions after 10 mins into this. I preferred Tracy near to my mouth so grabbed her and continued with more non-stop DFK. Nicky was very happy to start deep RIM and did so with energy and enthusiasm. They both said they will try to make me release 3 times as my birthday gift. I knew I could only manage 2 times so asked them to take it slow.

After 30 mins into the session, released into Nicky's mouth. She took very well and said "too much water, how long you have been waiting", then laughed and went to spit. Came back with another beer for the break. We chatted about some general stuff for about 10 mins.

Round 2: Mostly same as Round 1 but the only difference was I felt Tracy showing some intimacy and I started whispering into her ears saying "can I go with you to your flat after this, are you free tonight" etc. This could be my drinks kicking in or the impact of DFK. She told me she had a couple of more appointments that night, so the whispering stopped. Still, I really enjoyed DFK with her for few more minutes. Released again into Nicky's mouth after a bit of self help using my hands as I tend not to let the SP's work too hard. They both appreciated this gesture and thanked me saying "you are a really nice person". 5 mins to go, I took a shower, few minutes of more DFK before setting off. They gave me a kit-kat for recharge which was nice.

Conclusion: This is the session which I can't ever forget. The girls were amazing and very friendly. Services were offered with professionalism.

Going Back: I won't be able to do this often as the bank won't agree with me. Having said that, I have decided that instead of seeing SP's in separate sessions, I would rather spend that money to see these two girls at a time and have a great experience. This is what I will be doing as much as I can.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2021, 05:47:32 pm by Jayho7777777 »

Offline JackSaint

Nice review and they are definitely both great girls, glad you had a good time. Be careful not to slide down the slippery slope of getting too attached to wgs, they are professionals at making sure we enjoy yourselves, every time they see a punter, 30 plus times a week, they ain't going to be your girlfriend unless you have very deep pockets.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2021, 06:06:16 pm by JackSaint »

Offline Jayho7777777

Thanks. I will take your point onboard. I had similar feelings with "Ju Superstar" but only for a couple of hours after the punt.. I think it's the GIN doing this.

Offline JackSaint

Thanks. I will take your point onboard. I had similar feelings with "Ju Superstar" but only for a couple of hours after the punt.. I think it's the GIN doing this.

Good fella  :D

Offline peter jb

Anna from Olinas is the best at this - longing looking you in eye when you leave , asking that you come back soon as she will really miss you 😩
This is business for them - high rents to pay , commission to agency , money sent back to family in Thailand. They can’t afford to have a non paying boyfriend.

Offline sunbunny

Another dream shattered! It's an act but it's clear these two do it very well - their duos are getting great reviews.

Offline JackSaint

Another dream shattered! It's an act but it's clear these two do it very well - their duos are getting great reviews.

Nightmare, right  :D

Offline saymyname

Anna from Olinas is the best at this - longing looking you in eye when you leave , asking that you come back soon as she will really miss you 😩
This is business for them - high rents to pay , commission to agency , money sent back to family in Thailand. They can’t afford to have a non paying boyfriend.

I think there are others who are better. Some have managed to exploit punters to get a visa and in one case clean up their bank account too!!