Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tracy & Nicky Duo - Olina - Bayswater  (Read 2620 times)

88 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6009907) (87 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
75 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6110625) (67 positive, 6 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline supastarjay

Decided to take the plunge with these two following all the reviews, and relative bargain price @ £250/hour

Booking via text on the morning of the punt, I couldn't book in advance as this was my first go with Olina.

External Link/Members Only

Less than 10 min walk from the station to a basement flat. Girls were ready on time, both friendly to greet.

As for the girls, I would Tracy is the better looking, online pics pretty accurate, Nicky also not bad although I would say probably not as good as her pics (but that's nit-picking), and I found her tits a bit hard.
I was asked to shower, which I was fine with, however first negative here, no hot water. Anyways 10/10 for service as Nicky took all my clothes to the room and then Tracy helped dry me off.

Straight into the action from here, DFK with Tracy before she got down on her knees and said she wanted to warm my cock up. Nicky then came back into the room, I was soon pushed onto the bed and had some combination of DFK, fingering, 69, OWO and rimming from both girls. This went on for quite a while in various positions. Eventually moved onto fucking Tracy in mish, with Nicky rimming me from behind, then Nicky in CG with Tracy sitting on my face and then anal with Nicky.

Around the 40-45 min mark the girls were eager for me to cum, I was keen to make a mess over both of their faces but I think they were less keen as Nicky tried to catch a lot of it in her mouth. I still managed to plaster them quite well though  :D

Then a massage and they asked if I could go again, I didn't think it was at all possible but I let them try, so I spent the remaining time making out with Tracy whilst Nicky sucked me off.

All services delivered enthusiastically to be fair to the girls, lot's of noise made by both of them. Not sure their theatrics did much for me, and whilst I enjoy dirty talk, their attempts were somewhat comical at times. One other negative, they go through a lot of wet wipes, it seems they wipe your cock a lot! Not sure I saw this mentioned on any other reviews, not a massive deal but kind of interrupts the flow of a duo.

No regrets about the punt, not sure I would return though.

Offline Dakine333

Can concur on the wet wipes with Nicky - was feeling a bit dry/irritated after my hour session with her after all the constant wiping.

Offline Bhamguy

Good review think gonna book them pair when I'm down there was easy to get to as I'm gonna be in euston also is the area ok  and discreet  ty

Offline supastarjay

Like I said less than a 10 min walk from the station, pretty easy to get to, just a straight walk and then take a turn. Road is fairly quiet, residential area.

Offline Bhamguy

Cheers m8 they look good and cheap for a duo gonna try them just looked at there web site some nice woman on there like how they like anal too